PDA

View Full Version : Wigan (Home)

needle
16-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Last game of the season , if they need a win to guarantee automatic promotion and put Burnley in the play offs . Would you accept us rolling over for them ?

Howie5o
16-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Last game of the season , if they need a win to guarantee automatic promotion and put Burnley in the play offs . Would you accept us rolling over for them ?

we seemed to have rolled over for quite a few teams already this season so one more wouldnt go amiss ..;D

MillHillRover
16-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Come on needs why the pessimism we must be more optimistic ya never know we might need to beat them to make the playoffs ourselves :) But to answer your O/P YES!!! I'd roll over in a heartbeat XD XD XD XD XD

DanRrr
16-03-2014, 12:06 PM
If we are in the highly likely position of being 4 points or more from the play-offs, then yes. Derby day is the only thing to look forward to these days. That said, if they go to Wembley they get an extra pay day and a big cup to show off on the telly if they win, (which the do seem to have a habit of doing this year).

It's a dilly of a pickle.

Howie5o
16-03-2014, 12:11 PM
I think Burnley will be long gone promoted by the time we get to our last game..(or they should be) ..
As for us having anything to play for come the Wigan game i feel that will be very very unlikely ..