PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final...

mix106
16-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Am I missing something ...the commentators seem to think ICT have been doing well... I think they are utter cack as soon as they get to the half way line.. every ball booted high and long.. typical John Hughes guff... they give possession away time and again... you never win fpuck all if you don't keep the ball. Their only hope is to hang out for penalties.

wellowell
17-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Noticed that once again mr mclean became blind at the end of an aberdeen match. After allowing andersons kung fu kick and punch in ball equaliser against us he misses stone wall penalty for inverness with a couple of minutes to go when considine grapped foran with both hands .Dons fans will say they should have had one but that was 50/50 imo but this was as clear as anything as foran was getting a clear header and he blatantly pulled him back. Sure ref was congratulated at end by the 4th official mr beaton for a job well done as they both seem to be helping the dons bandwagon roll on. Might be sour grapes but i honestly think this season although aberdeen done really well they are being helped on their way by a lot of dodgy decisions in their favour

bheron
17-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Yet another game that turned on a bad call from a Ref.Still Aberdeen were the better team over the 120 minutes

wellin
17-03-2014, 05:36 PM
I posted something before the game yesterday that aberdeen have been riding they're luck all season by the decisions they get from refs. That was a stonewall penalty for ict yet aberdeen get the roll of the green yet again.

wellowell
17-03-2014, 08:00 PM
I agree Aberdeen were better team but that was not difficult to be that as Inverness have admitted they played for pens which is astonishing as Aberdeen are masters at that due to the amount of practice they've had this year.

Yazz
17-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Icy Tea are a waste of space; shyte stadium - life expectancy of goal end stands about to be surpassed - and pitiful support from a city of around 100,000, then there's incoherent Hughes :/