PDA

View Full Version : Let's all laugh at Man Yoo!

Alexmaverick
16-03-2014, 07:30 PM
:D Great isn't it! Yes,we have our own problems down at the sh**ty end of the third division but it sure brings a little grin to us Crewe fans faces to see the current Man Ure "crisis" playing out.Let's hope it continues.
UTA!

K43Mill_Street
16-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Change the record maverick...you are pathetic. Silly Citeh boy!:zzz:

NEVTHEDEV
16-03-2014, 09:31 PM
[quote="Alexmaverick" playing out.Let's hope it continues.
UTA![/quote]
No comment :/

Alexmaverick
16-03-2014, 10:02 PM
What on earth are you on about? You seem confused.Don't be.Just enjoy the current Man Ure situation unless ofcourse you're one of those saddos that actually quite likes Man Ure.I hope that's not the case as my estimation of you would plummet.
Up The Alex!
And don't insult my intelligence by inferring that I'm a Man Sh**ty fan.I'm a Crewe fan incase you hadn't worked that one out.There are plenty of clues.The most blatantly obvious one being that this is a Crewe fans forum. XD

Alexmaverick
16-03-2014, 10:08 PM
[quote="NEVTHEDEV" playing out.Let's hope it continues.i
UTA![/quote]
No comment :/[/quote
Why no comment,Nev? Are you not enjoying Stretfords stumbling season? It's something for the town of Crewe to enjoy.

NEVTHEDEV
17-03-2014, 01:05 AM
No comment :/[/quote
Why no comment,Nev? Are you not enjoying Stretfords stumbling season? It's something for the town of Crewe to enjoy.
Why should the town of Crewe enjoy?

crewebacca
17-03-2014, 06:50 AM
Because of my unforgiving nature a totally unnecessary 13-2 cup tie drubbing is why a certain London team is the only current Premier team that I enjoy a good laugh at (and always will) if they hit the skids.:star:

Stealex
17-03-2014, 07:03 AM
I too am enjoying United's downfall. However my point is this, Maverick you pulled to pieces many people including myself, a few weeks ago for daring to like a premiership side. Now you are starting conversations about them???????? www.hypocrisy.com

Red_Army
17-03-2014, 08:34 PM
What on earth are you on about? You seem confused.Don't be.Just enjoy the current Man Ure situation unless ofcourse you're one of those saddos that actually quite likes Man Ure.I hope that's not the case as my estimation of you would plummet.
Up The Alex!
And don't insult my intelligence by inferring that I'm a Man Sh**ty fan.I'm a Crewe fan incase you hadn't worked that one out.There are plenty of clues.The most blatantly obvious one being that this is a Crewe fans forum. XD[/quote]

The most blatantly obvious one being that this is a Crewe fans forum - Why are you posting about Manchester United then?!? I don't care about United's situation, CAFC all that matters to me.

Alexmaverick
17-03-2014, 08:37 PM
I too am enjoying United's downfall. However my point is this, Maverick you pulled to pieces many people including myself, a few weeks ago for daring to like a premiership side. Now you are starting conversations about them???????? www.hypocrisy.com
"Startibg conversations about" and "liking" are two very separate things,so hardly hypocritical.
Ordinarily Man Ure should have no place on a Crewe Alex forum but on this occasion,because of their downturn in form,I think it's just about worth mentioning them,something we can all collectively have a giggle at,something that we,with the moral high ground that supporting OUR OWN local club allows us,the opportunity to revel in the current muted crowing voices of the knobheads that walk our local streets donning the Man Yoo badge.

Alexmaverick
17-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Up The Alex!
And don't insult my intelligence by inferring that I'm a Man Sh**ty fan.I'm a Crewe fan incase you hadn't worked that one out.There are plenty of clues.The most blatantly obvious one being that this is a Crewe fans forum. XD[/quote]

The most blatantly obvious one being that this is a Crewe fans forum - Why are you posting about Manchester United then?!? I don't care about United's situation, CAFC all that matters to me.[/quote]
I like what you're saying,RedArmy. ;D

Stealex
17-03-2014, 10:02 PM
I detest Manchester United more than any other football club in the world, however, how a team in the bottom 4 of league 1 can ridicule a side in the top half of the premiership is beyond me. I'd gladly be in their position rather than ours. But then again, I am a glory supporter afterall, right?

Alexmaverick
18-03-2014, 07:12 PM
I detest Manchester United more than any other football club in the world, however, how a team in the bottom 4 of league 1 can ridicule a side in the top half of the premiership is beyond me. I'd gladly be in their position rather than ours. But then again, I am a glory supporter afterall, right?
What an odd post! We,the fans of our struggling lower league outfit have every right to ridicule and take the p*** out of the pathetic gloryhunting plastics that ignore their own club in order to ride the Man Yoo bandwagon,irrespective of where the two clubs may be sitting in the pyramid.
We should feel superior,because WE ARE SUPERIOR,for we have the moral high ground over the gloryhunting brigade.It is cool to support the club that represents ones locality.It is not cool to buy a Man Ure top from the local sports retailer and parade around your neighbourhood in said garment.It's sad.
We have more integrity and more about us than those glo

PAULCAFC
18-03-2014, 08:11 PM
What has this all got to do with Crewe Alexandra FC and its supporters?

Alexmaverick
18-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Because Man Ure are,in many ways,our biggest rivals.We're competing againstthem for support.So their current slump is a delight for us Crewe fans.

AlexLeicester
19-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Because Man Ure are,in many ways,our biggest rivals.We're competing againstthem for support.So their current slump is a delight for us Crewe fans.[/quote]

Man U. are most definitely not our 'biggest rivals'. Stoke City in the PL are closest, and from what I have seen displayed in cars in South Cheshire, the best supported side. Man U line up alongside the other Manchester PL club and both Liverpool PL sides. Five PL sides within a short radius is a difficult problem for clubs like Crewe.

But then, apologies, this is really quite a silly argument when we are struggling at the bottom of the 3rd tier.

Alexmaverick
20-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Because Man Ure are,in many ways,our biggest rivals.We're competing againstthem for support.So their current slump is a delight for us Crewe fans.[/quote]

Man U. are most definitely not our 'biggest rivals'. Stoke City in the PL are closest, and from what I have seen displayed in cars in South Cheshire, the best supported side. Man U line up alongside the other oManchester PL club and both Liverpool PL sides. Five PL sides within a short radius is a difficult problem for clubs like Crewe.

But then, apologies, this is really quite a silly argument when we are struggling at the bottom of the 3rd tier.[/quote]
I don't know how much time you spend around South Cheshire but please take it from me: Man Ure are by a country mile the most popular team for the gloryhunt

somersetcrewe
21-03-2014, 08:16 AM
I don't know how much time you spend around South Cheshire but please take it from me: Man Ure are by a country mile the most popular team for the gloryhunters ...

I wouldn't doubt that for one nano-second - but biggest rivals? No.
When you talk about rivals in that sense, surely it is Derby games and ... well, you know what I mean! ;D

Alexmaverick
21-03-2014, 07:03 PM
I don't know how much time you spend around South Cheshire but please take it from me: Man Ure are by a country mile the most popular team for the gloryhunters ...

I wouldn't doubt that for one nano-second - but biggest rivals? No.
When you talk about rivals in that sense, surely it is Derby games and ... well, you know what I mean! ;D[/quote]
But I'm not talking about rivals in THAT sense.

somersetcrewe
21-03-2014, 07:17 PM
1. One who attempts to equal or surpass another, or who pursues the same object as another; a competitor.
2. One that equals or almost equals another in a particular respect.

... so surely it's about locality or division - Man Utd are neither!

That said, I'm no great fan of them either. I've been having a quiet chuckle to myself about their (lack of) form this season!

Alexmaverick
22-03-2014, 10:17 AM
1. One who attempts to equal or surpass another, or who pursues the same object as another; a competitor.
2. One that equals or almost equals another in a particular respect.

... so surely it's about locality or division - Man Utd are neither!

That said, I'm no great fan of them either. I've been having a quiet chuckle to myself about their (lack of) form this season!
They most certainly ARE pursuing the same object as ourselves,my friend.They're after the hearts and minds of our own local populace...which makes them very much a COMPETITOR to Crewe Alexandra.
When Fred The C*nt,sorry,Fred The Red (Man Ure's mascot) turned up at a local building society some months back it wasn't just the building society he was there promoting,was he?
They may not be in the same division,or even the same locality as CAFC,but make no mistake,they are rivals.

somersetcrewe
22-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Well, I've never considered building societies and mascots when I've thought about who are Crewe's closest rivals in football - certainly a new one on me ... .. "my friend"!!

Let's just agree to disagree shall we!!

Alexmaverick
23-03-2014, 04:19 AM
[quote="somersetcrewe"!!

Let's just agree to disagree shall we!![/quote]
Ok.Fine.Puzzled as to how you still "disagree" with my intelligent and articulate reasoning but suit yourself.
Hope you enjoyed the trip to Kent.

cockneyboymark
23-03-2014, 09:23 AM
Alexmaver.ick, you either need to get a life and / or stop sniffing that bag of glue. I find Man U's demise funny but it is totally irrelevant to the Alex's survival fight. And references to cancer and the 'c' word sum up your intelligence. Good luck with your crayoning in that institution. Muppet
Up the Alex

Alexmaverick
23-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Alexmaver.ick, you either need to get a life and / or stop sniffing that bag of glue. I find Man U's demise funny but it is totally irrelevant to the Alex's survival fight. And references to cancer and the 'c' word sum up your intelligence. Good luck with your crayoning in that institution. Muppet
Up the Alex
So,you're questioning my intelligence,John? When it comes to CAFC and our survival fight try taking a look at "the bigger picture" for a change.
As for the crayons,they were good enough to let me use the ones you left behind. ;D
Up The Alex!

AlexLeicester
23-03-2014, 03:19 PM
I am loathe to get involved again, but this anti ManU, Liverpool thing is really quite obsessive. I suppose it was wrong to link up with Liverpool those few years ago and sell them Rob Jones; and then Nick Powell to United?

I am also in agreement with the link to cancer: having beaten two and then, very recently, cleared of another, the connection to football chat is a little unseemly. Just an opinion.

I have been an Alex fan for 57 years - and have also spent time wishing several other teams well by my attendance, including Notts County! There are many and varied reasons why Alex fans should go to see other teams at different times, and not even as a neutral. I actually hope Villa, Wigan and Leeds do well at the moment.

Alexmaverick
23-03-2014, 05:42 PM
I am loathe to get involved again, but this anti ManU, Liverpool thing is really quite obsessive. I suppose it was wrong to link up with Liverpool those few years ago and sell them Rob Jones; and then Nick Powell to United?

I am also in agreement with the link to cancer: having beaten two and then, very recently, cleared of another, the connection to football chat is a little unseemly. Just an opinion.

I have been an Alex fan for 57 years - and have also spent time wishing several other teams well by my attendance, including Notts County! There are many and varied reasons why Alex fans should go to see other teams at different times, and not even as a neutral. I actually hope Villa, Wigan and Leeds do well at the moment.
No problem with clubs helping each other out-that's good,so long as the link is a tenuous one.The "association" with Liverpool was an embarrassment to Crewe supporters and a spectacular own goal by the CAFC b

AstonAlex
23-03-2014, 05:55 PM
I think Maverick is also ignoring those amongst us that were not born and bred in Crewe or its environs, but moved here through work, family commitments or whatever and will have formed allegiances to another club (or clubs) in a former life.

I, for one, moved to South Cheshire in my late 20's some 27 years ago and have been a season ticket holder at Gresty Road (or the Home of Football as I like to imagine it) for most of those 27 years; in the first few years I also travelled to grounds (mainly in the north) watching the Reds as we progressed up to the old First Division.

However, this doesn't alter the fact that I spent 5 years at Uni in Norwich and Exeter and went to watch their respective Cities play every Saturday I could. I was not brought up in a town or area with a Football League side so Saturday afternoons were spent watching the Port in the Hampshire League.

No matter how much I want the Alex to win every match, including against the Canaries and the Grecians, I will

Alexmaverick
23-03-2014, 06:19 PM
[quote="AstonAlex"]I think Maverick is also ignoring those amongst us that were not born and bred in Crewe or its environs, but moved here through work, family commitments or whatever and will have formed allegiances to another club (or clubs) in a former life.

I, for one, moved to South Cheshire in my late 20's some 27 years ago and have been a season ticket holder at Gresty Road (or the Home of Football as I like to imagine it) for most of those 27 years; in the first few years I also travelled to grounds (mainly in the north) watching the Reds as we progressed up to the old First Division.

However, this doesn't alter the fact that I spent 5 years at Uni in Norwich and Exeter and went to watch their respective Cities play every Saturday I could. I was not brought up in a town or area with a Football League side so Saturday afternoons were spent watching the Port in the Hampshire League.

No matter how much I want the Alex to win every match, including

somersetcrewe
02-04-2014, 07:56 AM
I meant to post this when the story first broke - but doesn't this just typify everything that is wrong with our national game today!? - and has been since 1993!?

Scudamore - get real, will you, and forget about your personal fortune just this once!!

On a lighter note, and back to the original topic on this thread, even as recent as 2-3 years ago, last night's 1-1 at OT would have been deemed a poor result. On this occasion, they are being hailed as heroes!
How the mighty have fallen! XD - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26782112)