PDA

View Full Version : Who's you money on, devon v grandad

sir terence brown
16-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Forget groves froch 2.
We've got the biggest fight of the year.

In the blue corner The Surging virgin Devon.
He has years of pent up frustration. He's even come off his mummys breast for this fight. He'll have his mates dingy and thick dave in the corner. He wants it more than most, trust me, brushing up to a female in the train puts him out of action for weeks.

In the red corner we have Soon 'The senile warrior' Grandad.
He used to have it, he still wants it , can he give it. Fully tetanused up after lking in canning Town custom House, isle Of Dogs. He'll have senility Inc in his corner, kirk, red and avit. Put some senile old fools in a corner and there will be lots of hugging and kissing but we'll get him out fighting.

Who's your money on?

soon2bagrandad
16-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Forget groves froch 2.
We've got the biggest fight of the year.

In the blue corner The Surging virgin Devon.
He has years of pent up frustration. He's even come off his mummys breast for this fight. He'll have his mates dingy and thick dave in the corner. He wants it more than most, trust me, brushing up to a female in the train puts him out of action for weeks.

In the red corner we have Soon 'The senile warrior' Grandad.
He used to have it, he still wants it , can he give it. Fully tetanused up after lking in canning Town custom House, isle Of Dogs. He'll have senility Inc in his corner, kirk, red and avit. Put some senile old fools in a corner and there will be lots of hugging and kissing but we'll get him out fighting.

Who's your money on? I have a tenner each way both :(

Senile he said fc uking senile

I have a tenner each way both:(

Senile he said f cuking senile

connelljj
16-03-2014, 08:43 PM
the clown devon wont be back for a few days,as his mum is reading him sol campbell's book.might take awhile as he will be in bed by 7.