PDA

View Full Version : Thompson Time

theoldman
16-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Time to sit down and think about this carefully Terry we need a cool head we need to get free of this play off senario so you can consentrate and work out the way forward.
So here is my team for Perth for what it's worth.

Williams

Maybury
Hanlon
Nelson
McGivern

Haynes
Thompson
Stanton
Craig

Heffernan
Watmore

We need a bit of experiance back in the team.

theoldman
16-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Sorry forgot to add experiance back in the defence, experiance back in midfield and experiance up front.

Safe_Hands_Cam
17-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Just saying but when Thomson was in the team he wasn't exactly standing out, but I do want him in the squad, Butcher will go something along the lines off;

Murdoch

Black
Hanlon
Nelson
Baptie

Stanton (cm)

Watmore
Craig
Haynes

Cummings
Handling

Drop the experience and bring in young lads, see how they do. Baptie and Black have been standouts for the U20's/EOS this season. My ideal squad is;

Murdoch

Black
Forster
Hanlon
Baptie

Thomson

Stanton
Watmore
Craig

Heffernan
Cummings/Collins

Watmore, Stanton and Craig as a rotating atacking 3, with Heff being our poacher and The other striker doing his dirty work.

theoldman
17-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Just saying but when Thomson was in the team he wasn't exactly standing out, but I do want him in the squad, Butcher will go something along the lines off;

Murdoch

Black
Hanlon
Nelson
Baptie

Stanton (cm)

Watmore
Craig
Haynes

Cummings
Handling

Drop the experience and bring in young lads, see how they do. Baptie and Black have been standouts for the U20's/EOS this season. My ideal squad is;

Murdoch

Black
Forster
Hanlon
Baptie

Thomson

Stanton
Watmore
Craig

Heffernan
Cummings/Collins

Watmore, Stanton and Craig as a rotating atacking 3, with Heff being our poacher and The other striker doing his dirty work.

Everyone is entiteled to their opinion safe hands and Terry and Malpas didn't look in the party mood at the end of the game at Partick.
If I had a pound every time a manager has said he is going to bring in the youngsters I would be loaded.
Now is the time for a calm head and to get the players back on board, Butc

1875STEVE
20-03-2014, 11:46 PM

Murdoch

Black
Hanlon
Nelson
Baptie

Stanton (cm)

Watmore
Craig
Haynes

Cummings
Handling

Murdoch

Black
Forster
Hanlon
Baptie

Thomson

Stanton
Watmore
Craig

Heffernan
Cummings/Collins

If we put that team out we will get pumped.

Nothing wrong with bleeding 1 or 2, not most of a side.

Thomson is the best player in the squad, bar none. IMO

Best central midfielder outside Celtic in the division.

Right now we are close to getting dragged into the play off fight, not a place for youngsters.

What w