PDA

View Full Version : Any Guesses?

AucklandRover
16-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Would anyone like to have a go at picking our best XI, if injury-free?

My guesswork team is below, but I have cheated because I could not narrow every position down to one.

Robinson

Henley (Kane)
Hanley
Keane (Kilgallon)
Spurr

Marshall
Cairney (Dunn)
Evans
Conway (Has spent much of his career on left.)

Rhodes
Gestede

I have gone for 4-4-2, but I doubt that this team could keep many clean sheets.
Over to you.

(Incidentally, I note that Jason Lowe is valued at 2.6 millions on Transfermarkt!!??)

needle
17-03-2014, 06:42 AM
. . . . . . . .Robinson
Lowe . . Hanley . .Kilgallom . . Spurr
Conway . .Evans . . Cairney . . Marshall
. . . . . . . Dunn
... . . Rhodes
Dunn replaced by Gestede on 50/60 minutes and we go 2 upfront .

champs95
17-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Its a tough one with Rhodes & Gestede up front paired together. Most seem intent on being oyr best formation. But Rhodes gets the vast majority of his goals while on his own up their. While Gestede is off the pitch. when paired together, Rhodes sets up more for Rudi, than vice versa. This thing about Rhodes contributing nowt when he doesnt score jusrt isnt true. he just thrives on being the main man. And will clear 30 goals this season now by the end, as he started scoring again now, and that will continue now. Conway has been a good signing, like Gestede, and Marshall.

Rvblue
17-03-2014, 01:48 PM
I am with Needle that would be my team.

I would also use King for his pace in certain situations as well.

kennyK
17-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Needs, how on earth could you pick that dolloper Lowe? No surprise that once he was substituted after injury on Saturday that the Rovers put in one of their best showings of the season. Expect a mini revival with a threat of a charge to the play offs until he is declared fit to play again. Hope GB learned something on Saturday.

Robbo

Kane
Spurr
Keane
Hanley

Cairney
King
Conway
Evans
Dunn

Rhodes