Davis Dugdale Guthrie

Tootle Grant Evans Turton Moore

Aneke Ikpeazu

remember we need Duggie to mark Akinfenwa

can push moore up if were doing well

MikeSB
17-03-2014, 12:39 PM
No Inmann?

I would leave Pogs on the bench at the mo..

AstonAlex
17-03-2014, 04:24 PM
I would have Inman before Pogs at the moment. Not sure about going to 3-5-2 as it didn't quite work with Duggy and Ellis alongside Harry, but perhaps Guthrie is a bit more mobile. If we go with it then SD needs to be more alert when the opposition start to find us out than he was against the Vale, where it worked for an hour - Peter Taylor is a bit more astute tactically than Grizzly Adams.

Maybe

Garratt
Duggy - Davis - Guthrie
Toots - Evans - Grant - Inman
Aneke
Ikpeazu - Oliver

Or is 3-4-1-2 a bit adventurous for us?

And lets have Billy Waters back on the bench, NOT Park

ALEXKNOWALL
17-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Not sure of the detail but 1) Park cannot start and should not travel, 2) Pogba does not deserve to start based on Saturday's lifeless display, 3) Inman is at best in the last chance saloon in terms of being given a starting place.

Those showing up best in training for these positions - could be Byron, Vadaine, Uche, Ajay or Billy - should be seriously considered.

In reality at present its really all about getting an attack which works hard and works for and with Chuks

NewtoCrewe
19-03-2014, 02:11 PM
With the exception of Chucks it's time to go with crewe players in their correct positions.
For some reason SD hasn't been able to find a formation that is constantly affective. I would go with
Toots Harry Ellis Guthrie
Grant
Waters Inman Moore
Chucks Pogs(AJ)
We have to start playing it from defence through the midfield, not lumping it forward.