PDA

View Full Version : Neill Trotter of South London...

claw84
18-03-2014, 12:00 PM
I wonder if he is a Lions fan with a like that.

He has just won 107 million on the lottery.

Maybe he could bung us a couple of mill to buy a decent striker.

I know we should be so lucky. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

longlanelion
18-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Nice idea but he's from Coulsdon or somewhere so far more likely to be a Chelsea or Manu fan.

Not sure a couple of mill would sort this out anyway. Not even Messi would score playing for our lot. Anyway based on the latest Ollie ramblings looks like we are back to route one stuff with the bid fellow but if it works I really don't care.

For the next few days I am supporting Bournemouth and Burnley the next two teams to visit the valley of the trolls. Hope Grabban does the biz tonight and I cant see them getting anything on Saturday. If we can park the bus and come away with a point from Elland Road we could well be four points ahead by sat night and one of their games in hand will be gone. I can but dream ...

claw84
18-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Like the way you are thinking Long Lane, we do need some of the teams around us to have bad results.

You never know, who would have thought we would have beat the Rams away the other day.

zampa100
18-03-2014, 06:27 PM
I also think we should park the bus at leeds and go for a nil nil but this time we should leave the windows in.COYL