PDA

View Full Version : find this sh.i.t.

connelljj
18-03-2014, 07:25 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2v9re49.jpg

cliffyboy
19-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Let's hope both the cowardly gits are found, and I'd hazard a guess we've got more chance of finding them than we have of unearthing any other posts of yours asking to find similar cowardly gits of clubs, other than Spurs, who have set upon young innocent fans of their opponents, West Ham and Arsenal included.

And what does it say about you, too, Connellij,that you could write such a post when you called the cowardly git who used to play at Old Trafford a top bloke?

DEVONSPUR
19-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Well said Cliffy!!

In case you haven't already realised it this bloke is a complete twa.t and has probably never left the emerald isle let alone gone to an English football match!

Post after post is the same inane, boring, drivel which is why I asked him to be banned, something ive never done before.

Him and his thick mate granddad are some of the reasons good posters have left this board!

As for this thread is there any evidence that this bloke is guilty??

Probably not but this prik never lets the truth get in the way of a story!!

No-one condones hooliganism or thuggery but its a bit rich coming from an alleged fan of this apology for a football club which prides itself on hooliganism.
I bet he sits alone in his hovel watching all 3 films of Green Street every night.

Pathetic especially when we all know that Millwall chase WH all over the place whenever they do meet!!!
Which, of course is nothing to be proud of!!

ICF??
Don't make me laugh!!

XD XD XD

cliffyboy
20-03-2014, 01:22 AM
Enough is enough, Devonspur, and I so agree with you, it really is high time Loughton Yid or the FootyMad management stepped in and banned such posters.

With this particular poster, lately it's been getting worse, and we surely can't have a situation where genuine Spurs fans are leaving the board because of the constant negativity and abuse one or two other teams' supporters keep posting. It is getting nigh-on impossible for us to discuss Tottenham's performances seriously on a thread when virtually every other post is one from this guy or the other one you mentioned that just keep revealing their obvious hatred and venom for Spurs.

Spurs_Bogman
20-03-2014, 01:50 PM
I agree Cliffyboy.

I've been telling other mates of mine that are Spurs fans to look at this site but they've all said that they prefer other message-boards because of all the rubbish and antagonism from fans of other clubs getting in the way of real Spurs fans having a decent exchange about issues that affect our club.

I must admit that I am beginning to feel the same way . . .

soon2bagrandad
20-03-2014, 04:07 PM
[quote="DEVONSPUR"]Well said Cliffy!!

In case you haven't already realised it this bloke is a complete twa.t and has probably never left the emerald isle let alone gone to an English football match!

Post after post is the same inane, boring, drivel which is why I asked him to be banned, something ive never done before.

Him and his thick mate granddad are some of the reasons good posters have left this board!

No-one condones hooliganism or thuggery but its a bit rich coming from an alleged fan of this apology for a football club which prides itself on hooliganism.
I bet he sits alone in his hovel watching all 3 films of Green Street every night.

Pathetic especially when we all know that Millwall chase WH all over the place whenever they do meet!!!

ICF??
Don't make

DEVONSPUR
20-03-2014, 05:34 PM
I HOPE YOU ARE WATCHING THIS LOUGHTON AS THIS BOARD IS NOW INFESTED WITH SPAMMERS!!
>:(

TWO ON PARTICULAR, CONNELLJJ & SOONTOBEAGRANDAD, IN PARTICULAR ARE RUINING THIS BOARD!

I FEEL PRETTY SURE THAT KIRKY WOULDN'T STAND FOR IT ON THEIR BOARD SO WHY ARE YOU?

JUST LOOK AT THE LAST 10 THREADS OR SO AND YOU'LL FIND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN STARTED BY THOSE TWOM PLUS, OF COURSE, SIMON OR SHOULD I SAY HIS LATEST REINCARNATION, SIR TERENCE!

WE'VE LOST ALOT OF GOOD POSTERS AND PRETTY SOON WE'LL END UP LIKE THE SUNDERLAND BOARD, DEFUNCT!

:blue:

connelljj
20-03-2014, 06:41 PM
I HOPE YOU ARE WATCHING THIS LOUGHTON AS THIS BOARD IS NOW INFESTED WITH SPAMMERS!!

TWO ON PARTICULAR, CONNELLJJ & SOONTOBEAGRANDAD, IN PARTICULAR ARE RUINING THIS BOARD!

I FEEL PRETTY SURE THAT KIRKY WOULDN'T STAND FOR IT ON THEIR BOARD SO WHY ARE YOU?

JUST LOOK AT THE LAST 10 THREADS OR SO AND YOU'LL FIND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN STARTED BY THOSE TWOM PLUS, OF COURSE, SIMON OR SHOULD I SAY HIS LATEST REINCARNATION, SIR TERENCE!

WE'VE LOST ALOT OF GOOD POSTERS AND PRETTY SOON WE'LL END UP LIKE THE SUNDERLAND BOARD, DEFUNCT!

:blue:ffs, you lose posters every time you lose a match XD XD XD

soon2bagrandad
20-03-2014, 09:57 PM

:blue:

What a absolute Bellend

XD luton luton bann him luton luton he is nasty :O :D

cliffyboy
21-03-2014, 11:37 AM
This shouldn't be happening, Spurs B, and I really do call upon the moderators to act.

His behaviour is reprehensible and the fact that good, genuine Spurs fans are leaving the site, or are not interested in becoming members and in commenting on threads because of it, should set the alarm bells ringing.

So often in society today, I see the negatives setting the agendas, as you can see in the criminal world and the behaviour of pupils in schools.

Alright, this is a relatively trivial example, but that is exactly what this site is allowing here.

Gaps are now appearing in dates that show true Spurs fans are not bothering to read threads or start new ones or post responses, and how can you blame them when you're trying to have a discussion with other fans and these two continually post stuff like: 'You Are Crap', You Are Sh.it', 'Find This (Spurs) Cun..t', SPURSR****'.

If you want to think about it, it's actually become absurd. We've got a Spurs moderator on what is supposed to be a

connelljj
21-03-2014, 06:10 PM
[quote="cliffyboy"]This shouldn't be happening, Spurs B, and I really do call upon the moderators to act.

His behaviour is reprehensible and the fact that good, genuine Spurs fans are leaving the site, or are not interested in becoming members and in commenting on threads because of it, should set the alarm bells ringing.

So often in society today, I see the negatives setting the agendas, as you can see in the criminal world and the behaviour of pupils in schools.

Alright, this is a relatively trivial example, but that is exactly what this site is allowing here.

Gaps are now appearing in dates that show true Spurs fans are not bothering to read threads or start new ones or post responses, and how can you blame them when you're trying to have a discussion with other fans and these two continually post stuff like: 'You Are Crap', You Are Sh.it', 'Find This (Spurs) Cun..t', SPURSR****'.

If you want to think about it, it's actually become absurd. We've got

soon2bagrandad
21-03-2014, 06:21 PM
[quote="connelljj"]This shouldn't be happening, Spurs B, and I really do call upon the moderators to act.

If you want to think a

BlackDiamond
21-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Well we have all heard of "broken window" syndrome and this is a classic example.

Please keep Sir Terence here. Basically vilified on the hammers board and dares not post, because the reaction is massive.

DEVONSPUR
21-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Well I do wonder if we actually do have a moderator as the last 2 days threads have been unacceptable!!

Well said again Cliffy but no-one is doing anything!!
:? :? :?

All I can say is that inbreds like Terence, conn and granddad will never make me leave this board as ive got more about me!

What I will say is that whenever any of these 3 afore-mentioned twa.ts come on here again I will not enter into any discussion with them and I would urge all Spurs fans still on here to do the same!

Good posters like Black Diamond, Hammerwell06 etc and several others are welcome as you can have a decent debate, even Micky but the 3 stooges can do one!!

Hopefully they mean what they say and wont come on here again but I wouldn't hold my breath as there isn't an ounce of integrity in any of them!!

Mugs!!

hammeredhome
24-03-2014, 03:29 PM
[quote="DEVONSPUR"]Well said Cliffy!!

ICF??
Don't make

sir terence brown
24-03-2014, 04:20 PM
[quote="hammeredhome"]Well said Cliffy!!

Which, of co

mickyj
25-03-2014, 05:43 PM
No sign of Loughton since SSY left your boards...interesting that especially as soon as SSY wanted someone banned Loughton would step in and ban them.
Have a little think about it boys as I knew something wasn't quite right there and you may start to think that mickyj may have been right for once.

Or is Sir Terrance brown in actual fact Loughton

Hope you are all well my Tottenham friends.

DEVONSPUR
25-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Yes it is interesting!!

You may have a point Micky but surely there are other Mods!!

I don't think its Sir Terence!

Someone needs to come on here and say something tho'

Even Davee is silent...

Hope the moped and pizza round are doing well!

;D

mickyj
25-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Pizza business booming at my end mate, just don't get on the boards too much now except to watch (you know I like watching) hope your good fella and don't worry about Davee he is just sulking because I blew him out and removed my Vespas from his garage.

davee59
25-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Pizza business booming at my end mate, just don't get on the boards too much now except to watch (you know I like watching) hope your good fella and don't worry about Davee he is just sulking because I blew him out and removed my Vespas from his garage.

You lying bar steward micky! :O
I blew you out and your scooter has never been anywhere near my garage.:P :P

DEVONSPUR
25-03-2014, 11:35 PM
XD XD XD