PDA

View Full Version : Gillingham v Crewe****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

PAULCAFC
18-03-2014, 08:17 PM
This is a game we need to win, 3 pts essential, play like last week and we'll get hammered, massive improvement required so saying that I'll go for a 2-1 win for us, come on you reds!

crewebacca
19-03-2014, 07:25 AM
Would like a 3-0 win to help the goal dif. But going for a more manageable 1-0 win. And so it's onwards and upwards to a comfortable mid table finish.:star:

alexmick
19-03-2014, 07:55 PM
I am looking at this match from a realistic point of view when giving my prediction. I can only see a defeat and a heavy one at that. 4-1 to the home side, with Akifenwa and McDonald the main destroyers (2 goals each, one a penalty). We will once again rely on Chucks for the consolation. Now from a completely different point of view, that of a dreamer and optimist, you have only got to look at one result from last night, to see that the underdog is not always sunk and miracles do happen. Crawley 2, the Mighty Wolves 1. We can live in hope that the Alex can overcome the odds at the weekend.

I see that Crawley have actually only lost 9 games all season. Their manager believes that they could actually challenge for a play-off spot. If they win their 3 games in hand, Crawley will then be in with a shout, close on the heels of Posh in 6th place.

somersetcrewe
20-03-2014, 09:03 AM
If SD is as good as his word, we will bounce back from last weekend.
McDonald and Bayo will be major threats, they always are against us (one or both will score) but with our good record down there, I see a 3-2 win. But we need Byron to play because their weakness is the same as ours!
Looking forward to it already!

Of course, if we get clobbered, I may just begin to see what the doom merchants on here already see!

But let's be positive, on our day, we are excellent. Let's hope this is one of those. Been too few this season.

And at 15 quid, bloody good value in these trying times!!

NEVTHEDEV
21-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Going for a hard fought 3-2 win to the Alex,you know I make sense. ;D :D

alexmick
21-03-2014, 08:29 PM

But would you put money on it my friend? It is a brave man who would I reckon.

NEVTHEDEV
21-03-2014, 09:27 PM

But would you put money on it my friend? It is a brave man who would I reckon.[/quote]
Wish Ihad done the other week,when Igot the right score,and scorers,even with a substitute. :D ;D