PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Hello ...

Lord_Palmerston
18-03-2014, 08:25 PM
When I said "I've just realised they might be objecting to the "Hello, Hello, we are the Dumfries Boys" song, which has connotations" I had been watching the highlights of some of this season's games last night and it WAS being sung during one of the games ... Give me time to wade through the games and I'll let you know when/where this was being sung ...

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
18-03-2014, 08:42 PM
[quote="Lord_Palmerston" I had been watching the highlights of some of this season's games last night and it WAS being sung during one of the games ... Give me time to wade through the games and I'll let you know when/where this was being sung ...[/quote]

Dear oh Dear LP I'm surprised you have such offensive material on your hard drive ;D

MCMXIX
18-03-2014, 09:54 PM
[quote="Lord_Palmerston" I had been watching the highlights of some of this season's games last night and it WAS being sung during one of the games ... Give me time to wade through the games and I'll let you know when/where this was being sung ...[/quote]

Think it's time we ALL drew a line under this ridiculous story . Give it a rest Alec

KevinQOS
19-03-2014, 09:50 AM
what game was this? we dont sing that at the games for goodness sake

Think it's time we ALL drew a line under this ridiculous story . Give it a rest Alec