PDA

View Full Version : how many do you know !! and want to keep

bolt
19-03-2014, 10:28 AM
I just read this article off OP and it made me realise how many players are there that I have never seen play or even heard of looks like a mega clear out is on the way not sure of those players who I would want to retain ,but Mullins Ambrose and 80k zig are no brainers to go for starters

With Blues entering the last ten games of the season thought soon will have to be given to what is going to happen to players who are out of contract at the end of the season. Without immediate investment the financial outlook for the club still remains bleak and some tough decisions will have to be made quickly to ensure that Blues remain on an even keel.

Twenty-six players are out of contract at the end of the season. Seven of those are loan players a€“ Jordon Ibe, Federico Macheda, Scott Allan, Shane Ferguson, Albert Rusnak, Emyr Huws and Tyler Blackett and a further two a€“ Aaron Martin and Brian Howard are on short-term deals. Of the remaining seven****, ten have confirmed options a€“ Paul R

gazulu
19-03-2014, 02:30 PM
I would certainly offer Burke a new contract from the money we will save from Zigic but it's whether he wants to stay and can we o***id possible suitors of which I would imagine there would be many.

Mirkwood
20-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Let's hope we're better off than Hereford - apparently the manager told his squad none of them would still be there next season!!

aKROKiwi
23-03-2014, 01:14 AM
Surely this will depend on what division we are in? - if Charlton and Milwall win two more games than us in the remainder of the season we will be relegated; which on our current form seems entirely possible

bolt
24-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Got to agree on relegation, it is a possibility but we do have a few points gap ,we need an away win desperately, because we can not win at home, we have the worst home record in the football league according to the BBC on Saturday night

eoin17
24-03-2014, 12:10 PM
This is in two related parts

Part 1 Stay Up
Part 2 Massive re-organisation unlikely to be pain-free

Alternatively

Part 1 Get relegated
Part 2 Massive reorganisation and unlikely to be pain free.

There's very little to feel hopeful about is there? Keeping in the Championship has to be a priority. It is however difficult to feel too enthusiastic about any aspect of the short-term future.
There were, on Saturday, less familiar faces around me than I recall. Hope has faded to a flicker. We played well against a better team, with better players and more options. On exiting the stadium the conversations had the muffled drum-beat of grim resignation to fate, whatever it might bring.

bolt
24-03-2014, 05:17 PM
next 5 games 4 away so there's hope away from that Dark foreboding place called St Andrews