PDA

View Full Version : Peterborough on Saturday

scum_triumphant
19-03-2014, 11:55 AM
I can't make this Saturday as I'm away (as usual according to Villa)
Had a quick look and us and Posh have both won 2 of our last 5 league games. difference is that we've drawn our other 3 and they've lost them.
I can't see a fixture for Preston this weekend so if we win we will go 11 clear of Posh and above Preston on GD. Loads of incentive to go there, get at them and get what would be a great win.
Wolfs(sic) have got a tricky early KO away at in form Sheffield United.
Preston's next game in against Peterborough next Tuesday, same night we play Brentford.
Some tough games coming up but so have everyone else. I think the run of the top 5 beating everyone else is probably over.

Brin
19-03-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm making the Posh game pal...not sure who's driving yet though...;D

Should be a belter and we definitely owe them one for the daylight robbery they performed on us at NYS!

millertop
19-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Less than 500 tickets left

NeztheMiller
19-03-2014, 05:10 PM
I can't make this Saturday as I'm away (as usual according to Villa)
Had a quick look and us and Posh have both won 2 of our last 5 league games. difference is that we've drawn our other 3 and they've lost them.
I can't see a fixture for Preston this weekend so if we win we will go 11 clear of Posh and above Preston on GD. Loads of incentive to go there, get at them and get what would be a great win.
Wolfs(sic) have got a tricky early KO away at in form Sheffield United.
Preston's next game in against Peterborough next Tuesday, same night we play Brentford.
Some tough games coming up but so have everyone else. I think the run of the top 5 beating everyone else is probably over.

Preston are away at Swindon Town on Saturday, Scum, which is never an easy place to go and get owt, so perhaps we will still move into 4th place anyway! ;D

ExeterMiller
19-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Always like to do one over Peterborough

In my student days, the girlfriend was from Spalding, and all her mates who were Posh fans were complete tools, with over ego masculinity issues and thought they were gods gift.

Now I realise this has nowt to do with football, but hey I have my reasons despite it being 17yrs ago and probably not representative of the Posh fan base at all!

B)

millertop
20-03-2014, 01:32 PM
100th game in charge for Evans so I expect a win ;)

millertop
20-03-2014, 07:54 PM
Less than 350 tickets.

Please SIT in your allocated seat.

Oh and don't be letting your kid stand up blocking the oldies view ;D

mattsheffmiller23
20-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Tell you what, get on Sheff u 13/10 draw no bet is a top bet, trust me they won't lose at the lane the form there in

vespabri
21-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Less than 350 tickets.

Please SIT in your allocated seat.

Oh and don't be letting your kid stand up blocking the oldies view ;D XD XD XD Not going pal XD XD XD

Hugepugeboznherbie
21-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Sold 1400 tickets...sent 300 back

whistons60miller
21-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Is it not possible to buy a ticket on the day now?I've got a ticket myself just my uncle fancies making the trip now, if anyone has a spare can you let me no please cheers