PDA

View Full Version : Lee Hollis

Gowboy
19-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Guys
I think a bit of sympathy should be offered to Lee Hollis. The guy has been very unlucky with injuries and not had a chance to get a decent run and the latest injury (broken finger) as I understand it, was in the game v Hibs.
He may not be the best keeper we have had, but he is not the worst!
I reckon he would be a good number two behind a new keeper for next season. I don't think he will be on a massive wage and he could still do a turn.
Of course, with money tight, it may well be either Lee Hollis or Ross Stewart, but not both that are retained next season.

dasdeid
19-03-2014, 04:16 PM
He's injured so often ever consider a self harmer ?

Not many will disagree with your comment his position is as No2.
When Hollis given a run, regardless of length, seldom do fans feel confident with his display.

wellowell
19-03-2014, 04:23 PM
The problem their is neilsen will still be here next season so he will be no 2 hopefully as hes under contract yes hollis could do a job as a number 2 but we need a new no 1 and that would then put nielsen to no 2 unless someone took him which is very unlikely so no room for hollis as cant have 3 main keepers.

meister1991
19-03-2014, 07:52 PM
commercially we can't afford to carry anyone. Hollis is poor, his injury list over what is it now 3 years is beyond tolerance. He'll need to be shown the door.
Neilson is awful but contracted - get his ass out on loan to a D1 team at the end of the season and go and hunt down a decent keeper.