PDA

View Full Version : Nutcase

helmut_rooster
20-03-2014, 10:53 AM
Hull City chairman Assem Allam to rename club The FA bums dogs FC

Hull City change

Hull City Chairman Assem Allam has reacted to the FA decision to reject his change by choosing a more appropriate moniker for his football plaything.

After the FA membership committee said it would reject a change of the clubs to Hull Tigers, Allam said reiterated that it was his club and he could do what he liked.

Allam told reporters, If I want a new badge that depicts members of the FA committee sodomising various canine animals, then who are they to stop me

I am the owner of this football thing, and like anything else I own I can do whatever I like with it.

If they FA dont like it, and the fans dont like it, then they are entitled to go and bum a dog.

Im even willing to buy back our stadium naming rights in order to have FA Bums Dogs visible painted on the roof and visible to any passing plane.

Im not saying that members of the FA bum dogs, Im just saying that where I come

Rotherhamowl10
20-03-2014, 12:01 PM
XD XD

This is fantastic. How do people like this get to own football clubs?

redgreggie
20-03-2014, 01:22 PM
how...they roll up with barrowloads of dosh, nothing else seems to matter these days.

integrity...huh.

just an aside...there's a street in Hulld...Land of Green Ginger...it's very close to where I use to have to report to get employment on a ship, and it also has the smallest window (in the world...I believe, as there use to be a window tax).

ray...in Batley.

aussieowl
21-03-2014, 05:21 AM
What an absolute clown of a man...how do these people get their money.

aussieowl
21-03-2014, 05:34 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/351sp7d.jpg

redgreggie
21-03-2014, 09:35 AM
hi aussie...

nice picture, you can tell it's a 'modern day' snap, the only other time people walked around with backpacks was children going to school...oh, and the hi-viz vest!

ray...in Batley.