PDA

View Full Version : You've got to feel sorry for Ali. Why Wigan??

Ihaventaclue
20-03-2014, 08:28 PM
After only 7 wonderful years of supporting Wigan I constantly wonder why?

(Its only been 7 years 'cos before that we were in NZ and they don't know what to do with round balls).

Winky Sinky Below are some reasons. - view external link (http://ihaventacluerichard.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/youve-got-to-feel-sorry-for-ali/)

mrcrowley
21-03-2014, 12:20 AM
You write some mighty fun articles considering you don't have a clue!! oŸ˜‰oŸ˜

Ihaventaclue
21-03-2014, 06:52 AM
Mr Crowley ... thank you very much - imagine what they'd be like if I had a clue!!:D ;D Clueless probably

CowYed_Latic
22-03-2014, 11:01 AM
After only 7 wonderful years of supporting Wigan I constantly wonder why?

(Its only been 7 years 'cos before that we were in NZ and they don't know what to do with round balls).

Winky Sinky Below are some reasons.

So, did you support any football team-English or otherwise-while you were in New Zealand then ?

Ihaventaclue
24-03-2014, 07:57 PM
CowYed, the first game I went to in about 1968 was Barrow v Tranmere, in the wet and it was muddier than the Somerset Levels (them southerners should think themselves lucky). In the early 70's I supported Luton Town when John and Jimmy Ryan played for them, only because I lived close to Kenilworth Rd and my Mum knitted me a black and white scarf, which I still have. I played football and in NZ I very nearly scored an amazing goal in the veterans league. In NZ I went to see Wellington Pheonix who were constantly rising from the ashes of doom. I also saw NZ V Australia in a World cup knock game, 1 of the goalies played for S****horpe, and whilst I was in Vietnam watched Darlat v Hoi Ann Police. I had sandals on and whilst I stood there a little lad polished my shoes. I ended up with a very nice criss cross pattern on my feet. Then we came back here and Wigan grew on me like a sun tan at Bondi Beach. Now you know why I'm clueless!!

All the same, do I get the job ... BTW why do y