PDA

View Full Version : "Hutch" for Ibrox ?

jwess
21-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Is he one one of the two players on McCoist's radar ?
If so that's another player away to Ibrox with no income to the club.

dazlhigh
21-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Most 'Well fans aren't expecting big Shaun to be with us next season, but Rangers don't seem to be short of central defenders, though they are short of money, so the odds are, perhaps, still on a move to England?

wellin
21-03-2014, 03:41 PM
For a club with no money and a possible 2nd administration on the horizon Mcoist seems to know what he wants. During the week it was hutchie, this morning they want to sign kris boyd and kenny miller. probably all paper talk.

mix106
21-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Is he one one of the two players on McCoist's radar ?
If so that's another player away to Ibrox with no income to the club.

They'd only be doing to us what we do to other clubs. We never pay any money to anyone. We can't complain about it when it has benefited us the other way round.

bheron
21-03-2014, 08:43 PM
I hope for his sake it is not true. I think he is good enough to get a good move down South. Lets face it Scottish football is a joke.

Wellup4it
22-03-2014, 12:18 AM
They'd only be doing to us what we do to other clubs. We never pay any money to anyone. We can't complain about it when it has benefited us the other way round.

Not quite the difference is that they can't afford it.

skippy91
22-03-2014, 12:35 AM
We all know he won't be at FP next season so wish him all the best. We've have had a wonderful return on the young man over the past few seasons...but jesus do yourself a favour and stay away from the curruption riddled, trouble ladden mob of spoilt wasters that call themselves professional sportsmen that cheat their own fans. Go south and develop your trade, your too good for the Lower leagues up here.

bheron
22-03-2014, 12:59 AM
We all know he won't be at FP next season so wish him all the best. We've have had a wonderful return on the young man over the past few seasons...but jesus do yourself a favour and stay away from the curruption riddled, trouble ladden mob of spoilt wasters that call themselves professional sportsmen that cheat their own fans. Go south and develop your trade, your too good for the Lower leagues up here.The trouble is, they will only be in the lower leagues for one more season (If they don't go into receivership again).He may be tempted with the thought of playing to big crowds, earning good money & possibly playing in Europe within a couple of seasons.

My point still remains, that for him to achieve his full potential, a move down South would be better for him as a player.

skippy91
22-03-2014, 01:09 AM
Totally agree with you it depends how much ambition he has.

mix106
22-03-2014, 07:36 AM

Not quite the difference is that they can't afford it.[/quote]

Unlike us signing and paying John Spencer 10 grand a week ...

mix106
22-03-2014, 07:43 AM

For 99 per cent of footballers the ambition is money and if Rangers can give him top dollar why shouldn't he take it. Good luck to him every one of us would go where the money's best. How that money is generated will not interest him or his agent one iota . As has been said already we have done very well out of him he owes us nowt. I think he's a good honest pro , who is replaceable , so if he goes it will not be a disaster for either party. He has served us very well and deserves his pay day and if those pounds are out of govan pockets who gives a feck, he will by then be an ex Motherwell player.

Maybe I'm narrow minded but once they are an ex Motherwell player I really couldn't care less who they go to or how much they earn.

skippy91
22-03-2014, 07:45 AM
We learned a painful lesson from the dark days of administration and IMO emerged a better but thrifter club for it. These gangsters are making the same mistakes again and again then looking round for someone to blame, sorry but their actions are indefensible.

bheron
22-03-2014, 08:46 AM

For 99 per cent of footballers the ambition is money and if Rangers can give him top dollar why shouldn't he take it. Good luck to him every one of us would go where the money's best. How that money is generated will not interest him or his agent one iota . As has been said already we have done very well out of him he owes us nowt. I think he's a good honest pro , who is replaceable , so if he goes it will not be a disaster for either party. He has served us very well and deserves his pay day and if those pounds are out of govan pockets who gives a feck, he will by then be an ex Motherwell player.

Maybe I'm narrow minded but once they are an ex Motherwell player I really couldn't care less who they go to or how much they earn.[/quote]I have a couple of thoughts on this. First of all, even though he may be on a Good wage with "

Wellup4it
22-03-2014, 09:26 AM

John Spencer was on 6/7 grand per week. That aside our mistakes were made some 12 years ago and we've never repeated them. Sevco never learnt from our lessons or those of Gretna, Dundee and Livingston, despite the fact that they had years to do so. They've been liquidated, come back and are making the same huge mistakes all over again.

bheron
22-03-2014, 09:48 AM

John Spencer was on 6/7 grand per week. That aside our mistakes were made some 12 years ago and we've never repeated them. Sevco never learnt from our lessons or those of Gretna, Dundee and Livingston, despite the fact that they had years to do so. They've been liquidated, come back and are making the same huge mistakes all over again.[/quote]In my opinion "The Rangers" suffer from the same arrogant "We are the People" attitude as their following. How else can you explain paying thousands of pounds a week to players, Booking in overnight hotels to games that are within easy traveling distance. They really are in denial about going bankrupt, and honestly believe they are still the same team. For all of these reasons, they are in real danger of repeating all the same mistakes again. Also without getting to political, they

mix106
22-03-2014, 10:40 AM

John Spencer was on 6/7 grand per week. That aside our mistakes were made some 12 years ago and we've never repeated them. Sevco never learnt from our lessons or those of Gretna, Dundee and Livingston, despite the fact that they had years to do so. They've been liquidated, come back and are making the same huge mistakes all over again.[/quote]

oh that's all right then we fpucked ourselves over for 6 / 7 grand a week as opposed to 10 grand a week .. and here was me thinking we'd acting like utter fuuds tae...
Dundee did it twice too you know... and if you care to look back to the history books Motherwell almost bankrupted themselves in the early 80's, had it not been for league reconstruction we would have been relegated and gone belly up. So we can take no moral high ground or sneer at anyone else.

mix106
22-03-2014, 10:43 AM
We learned a painful lesson from the dark days of administration and IMO emerged a better but thrifter club for it. These gangsters are making the same mistakes again and again then looking round for someone to blame, sorry but their actions are indefensible.

We didn't learn from our financial disaster of the early 80's the sanctimonious attitude of many of our fans is hard to stomach. I'm no Rangers apologists I believe they should have been forced to go the same road as gretna but for us to adopt a "superior" attitude is laughable.

mix106
22-03-2014, 11:05 AM

Maybe I'm narrow minded but once they are an ex Motherwell player I really couldn't care less who they go to or how much they earn.[/quote]I have a couple of thoughts on this. First of all,

skippy91
22-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Like I said "The Rangers" current financial position and their wasteful attitude towards their resources is indefensible. We did learn our lessions from our problems and will not go down that particular road again. Everyone or any organisation can make mistakes but it a measure of their character as to how they respond to their troubles. I am not taking the moral high ground we did make financial mistakes in our pass, every club has, but The Rangers are tearing themselves apart.
Anyway another 3 points today 'mon The 'Well

dasdeid
23-03-2014, 12:25 PM
I'd take with pinch of salt as both Rangers & Celtic will be leaking player targets to press to stimulate interest in 2013-14 Season Ticket sales. The majority of them being nonsense and both sets of fans will relish the speculation and fork out to watch same old wage inflated krapp XD