PDA

View Full Version : Quietest fans

needle
22-03-2014, 08:15 PM
I have seen at Ewood Park in a long time,considering there was 3000 plus of you and you are top of the League.Rubbish !!!!!

boywonder
23-03-2014, 10:02 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/200xqq9.jpg

Do you want to get into an argument about fans?
There will only be one winner.

boywonder
23-03-2014, 10:10 AM
And here's another, LOSER
http://i59.tinypic.com/k9w6eo.jpg

boywonder
23-03-2014, 10:26 AM
And another
http://i59.tinypic.com/296f606.jpg

needle
23-03-2014, 04:55 PM
No argument to be had lad.Leicester fans were shoite yesterday.Like I said over 3000 there,top of the League and were hardly heard .
Infact theres more noise coming from the pictures you posted .

boywonder
23-03-2014, 06:16 PM
It was noisey were I sat maybe you should turn your hearing aid up old man. Or actually attend the match.

TwoWrights2
23-03-2014, 09:07 PM
boywonder, next time try standing up vertically to take photographs! :D

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

boywonder
24-03-2014, 08:37 AM
I had had a few sherbets by then 2 wrights.

jimmyegg
24-03-2014, 04:59 PM
No argument to be had lad.Leicester fans were shoite yesterday.Like I said over 3000 there,top of the League and were hardly heard .

Looking at those photos of the home stands i'd be more than a little embarrassed about starting a thread about "shoite fans"

TwoWrights2
24-03-2014, 08:41 PM
I had had a few sherbets by then 2 wrights.

Good man. :)

needle
24-03-2014, 09:08 PM

Looking at those photos of the home stands i'd be more than a little embarrassed about starting a thread about "shoite fans"[/quote
Nope I`d be more embarrassed having over 3000 away fans there,top of the League and quiet as **** . We had 1400 at Hudds previous week and made a proper racket,as we always do away from home.
Leicester are like Chelsea , very very quiet .
Maybe its the sh it accent ???

king_dingle
25-03-2014, 08:50 AM
You took 1400 all the way to Huddersfield????? XD XD

We took more to charlton you fcking belmtard.

Leicester took more than double to your place than what you took to Huddersfield yet you still feel you can come on here and criticise their support?

boywonder
25-03-2014, 10:03 AM

Leicester took more than double to your place than what you took to Huddersfield yet you still feel you can come on here and criticise their support?Bloody hell there's a first, actually agree with Peter on something.
A very poor turn out by your smaller rivals on Saturday. Will you be there this week or smashing your telly when the 5th City goal goes in?

LgCoFgC
25-03-2014, 10:06 AM
XD XD XD XD XD XD

king_dingle
25-03-2014, 12:28 PM

Leicester took more than double to your place than what you took to Huddersfield yet you still feel you can come on here and criticise their support?Bloody hell there's a first, actually agree with Peter on something.
A very poor turn out by your smaller rivals on Saturday. Will you be there this week or smashing your telly when the 5th City goal goes in?[/quote]

You ragged a draw against a sh1tty little outfit like blackburn yet think you will put 5 past us??
I hope your team is as over confident as you are on Saturday.

boywonder
25-03-2014, 01:34 PM

A very poor turn out by your smaller rivals on Saturday. Will you be there this week or smashing your telly when the 5th City goal goes in?[/quote]

You ragged a draw against a sh1tty little outfit like blackburn yet think you will put 5 past us??
I hope your team is as over confident as you are on Saturday.[/quote]You didn't answer the original question Pete.
Are you confident though?
Are away fans allowed in any of the pubs, or has claret "the c*nt" Tony had them barred?

Leisure
25-03-2014, 03:58 PM
'Are away fans allowed in any of the pubs' - only the cricket club.

TwoWrights2
25-03-2014, 11:37 PM
We usually use the Coach and Horses pub, on Church Street. It's rough and ready, much like me! :)

king_dingle
26-03-2014, 07:05 AM

I hope your team is as over confident as you are on Saturday.[/quote]You didn't answer the original question Pete.
Are away fans allowed in any of the pubs, or has claret "the c*nt" Tony had them barred?[/q

boywonder
26-03-2014, 08:18 PM

Are away fans allowed in any of the pubs,

king_dingle
26-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Saw plenty of forest and derby fans in and around the town centre when we played them so I'd say yes you should be fine.
There are certain pubs nearer the ground that you might want to avoid though.
And don't talk because the ******ed accent that you fckwits use is a dead giveaway.

boywonder
27-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Saw plenty of forest and derby fans in and around the town centre when we played them so I'd say yes you should be fine.
And don't talk because the ******ed accent that you fckwits use is a dead giveaway.Thanks for the advice Peter. If i wear a flat cap keep using the word "tut" talk about pigeons and drink mild tell people I'm a coal miner I'll fit in perfect. Oh and also dribble a lot.

DiBranchio
27-03-2014, 08:34 PM
You're coming to Turf Moor mate, not fcking deadwood, so don't roll your rrrrrr's or some of the local halfwits will think you're a beestad. :)

alfinyalcabo
27-03-2014, 11:05 PM
And don't talk because the ******ed accent that you fckwits use is a dead giveaway.Thanks for the advice Peter. If i wear a flat cap keep using the word "tut" talk about pigeons and drink mild tell people I'm a coal miner I'll fit in perfect. Oh and also dribble a lot.[/quote]

"If i wear a flat cap".. phuck me fondler,you need a dustbin lid for your head it's that phuckin big..

king_dingle
28-03-2014, 06:17 AM
And don't talk because the ******ed accent that you fckwits use is a dead giveaway.Thanks for the advice Peter. If i wear a flat cap keep using the word "tut" talk about pigeons and drink mild tell people I'm a coal miner I'll fit in perfect. Oh and also dribble a lot.[/quote]

Don't forget a whippet and a pair of six fingered gloves as well :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

boywonder
28-03-2014, 07:12 AM

Don't forget a whippet and a pair of six fingered gloves as well :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:[/quote]I think i'll struggle to find those kind of gloves down here, I could just say I'm a double amputee.
I really feeling northern now thanks for all your help Pete.