PDA

View Full Version : Nice quiet neet in

Les_bradds_lad
22-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Amazing how this board is quiet when we win and the slightest instance of a setback every coont is on B) >;) :O XD

twofootedchallenge
22-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Just me and thee Les :D

what dust tha think to today's performance from Marvin on The Voice B)

A little wooden i'd say but a one for the future :D

CUNNUS
22-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Good to read that someone is alive,
Could not get to the game to-day, and have been waiting for reportsw from message board,
Started to think that it had gone faulty again.

What a great time to be a Latics fan,
Give Mr Whelan credit, he ballsed up with Coyle
but spotted it and put it right.

grumpster
22-03-2014, 09:55 PM
yup ar Magestic Whelaness :heart: done good with Uwe

Les_bradds_lad
22-03-2014, 10:42 PM
It must be a wiggin fing just like a moan i mean that whorya likes a moan he met care to post when Ramis (the new jodie ) phcks up again >;) >;)

Captain_Methven
24-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Amazing how this board is quiet when we win and the slightest instance of a setback every coont is on B) >;) :O XD

Like I said other day Les, more posts were made after we drew against Yeovil than were made when we beat City. :?

Spikeym
24-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Quiet night in means , resting enjoying were we are, and were we are going,What we have acheived under UR and SDW. Just sat on my laurels ( not the settee) enjoying the peace and sorting out all my previous wembley ticket collection, possibly leaving space for some more.
Now for a glass of the red stuff, and after tomorrow possibly toasting the demise of HR, So yes its quiet.

WhoRYa
24-03-2014, 11:58 PM
It must be a wiggin fing just like a moan i mean that whorya likes a moan he met care to post when Ramis (the new jodie ) phcks up again >;) >;)

Cheeky mutha ****az!!!
I would also just like to point out that whilst I didn't see much of the game on Sqturday (goals only on the telly) that I thought Ramis put in a peach of a ball for Beausejour's goal