PDA

View Full Version : How much of this...

castiron
22-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Garbage have we got to take. Same old f ucking excuses, does he think we are stupid. Utter utter c unt. I have had a gutfull of his bulls hit. Please give us our club back. :blue: - view external link (http://mobile.whufc.com/default.aspx?s=news-display&aid=3726928)

bonzosbest74
22-03-2014, 09:29 PM
It's never his fault is it? He's like Arsene Wenger without the success, charm, skilled players, youth development. . . . . . . .in fact he's nothing like Wenger. . . . he's just a clueless chancer who's 'winging it' and getting very close to being found out.

Anyway, this site is taking an age to load tonight so much as I'd like to stick around and slag the big fella off it's taking 5-10mins to complete each post so I'm off. Night all.

JimmyV66
22-03-2014, 09:34 PM
He is here until ethier

A) We get relegated, but even then Sullivan and Gold might keep him on seeing him as the best option to get us back up.

B ) Gold and Sullivan sell up to the rich investers when we move to the OS.

C) He gets a call to manage Real Madrid, after he it was Allardyce himself who claimed he is good enough to manage them

D) He is forced to retire because his past and currant dodgy dealings catch up with him

At the game today one of the ST holders i sit with made a great point. In the currant era of football most chairman are looking for young managers who try and play a passing game, who try to get thier teams to play the right way and who see that entertaining the fans is still very important if you want to sell tickets.

We sadly employed a bloke from the dark ages of football. :blue:

WHU
23-03-2014, 08:02 AM
fu(k it

sun is shining and this ain't the club i was brought up with

expensive sh1tball

some other poor (unts can eat as much of it as they want but i won't until this prehistoric (unt of a manager leaves our club

palerider
23-03-2014, 08:04 AM
It begs the question again.

Would you take relegation if it meant him getting the sack ?

Because I can't take any more of this sh1t either.

WHU
23-03-2014, 08:10 AM
don't give a fu(k today to be honest

the board don't comment or care as long as prem money is bagged and it ain't the same club anymore

i'll be back with a bit of football and ambition

simples

have a nice day ...

edit: for the record jimmy and nls, yes my opinion of the board has gone from positive to quite negative. they have turned us into a profitable business with huge potential. that was always my point with them really and they did plot up when nobody else did when our debts were crippling us. however, they ain't filling stratford with this garbage. the cheap seats or corporate. the big plan is fatally flawed without change of manager very soon, in my opinion

castiron
23-03-2014, 09:40 AM
About right - view external link (http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/23/west-ham-get-just-desserts-for-feeble-surrender-against-manchester-united-4673529/)

trev2006
23-03-2014, 09:53 AM
We are very lucky that we that we got a few results a few weeks ago.But after yesterdays display im left wondering how we got them points.This is the bread and butter part of the season where you put every effort in across the park we lacked in every department.We can't string 2 passes together and something we were doing well a few weeks ago we can't defend.Yesterdays game was laughable and embarassing.If we don't get 6pts against Hull and Palace then i think the invitable could happen because with our run in against alot of the better sides in which i can't see us picking up anything.

bonzosbest74
23-03-2014, 10:48 AM

I wouldn't mind, I've been to some great matches in the lower division and it's more fun turning up to the games and watching us score goals then viewing the league table with genuine excitement .

I was never under any illusions that we were a yo-yo club when I started supporting so have no fear of a season in the second tier, I particularly enjoy the Play-offs if I'm honest. I certainly don't celebrate or start punching the air about the possibility of a 14th placed finish in the Prem.

Whiskyman
23-03-2014, 01:46 PM
We are very lucky that we that we got a few results a few weeks ago.But after yesterdays display im left wondering how we got them points.This is the bread and butter part of the season where you put every effort in across the park we lacked in every department.We can't string 2 passes together and something we were doing well a few weeks ago we can't defend.Yesterdays game was laughable and embarassing.If we don't get 6pts against Hull and Palace then i think the invitable could happen because with our run in against alot of the better sides in which i can't see us picking up anything.

Not a dig at Carroll---HONESTLY it's not.

We got those 3 wins when he was out of the side partly because, imo, when he is IN the side, as was shown yesterday, we have one objective. Welly it up to him and try to profit from the second ball. Man Ure yesterday showed how to defend against that approach. They stifled the second ball. As any half compe

palerider
23-03-2014, 01:50 PM

I wouldn't mind, I've been to some great matches in the lower division and it's more fun turning up to the games and watching us score goals then viewing the league table with genuine excitement .

I was never under any illusions that we were a yo-yo club when I started supporting so have no fear of a season in the second tier, I particularly enjoy the Play-offs if I'm honest. I certainly don't celebrate or start punching the air about the possibility of a 14th placed finish in the Prem.[/quote]

I'm beginning to agree Bonzo. The relegation struggles are wearing me down. The only problem I have is that I suspect they won't sack him if we do go down. And it will be same old, but in the Championship which will be the ultimate double whammy.

We'll win a few more. No Ipswich player would lob our goalie from 60 yards.

bonzosbest74
23-03-2014, 02:09 PM

Not a dig at Carroll---HONESTLY it's not.

We got those 3 wins when he was out of the side partly because, imo, when he is IN the side, as was shown yesterday, we have one objective. Welly it up to him and try to profit from the second ball. Man Ure yesterday showed how to defend against that approach.

Whiskyman
23-03-2014, 02:18 PM
You'll probably think I have something against Carroll Bonzo. I heven't. But having someone like him in the team means the ball has to be launched at him to get the best out of him.

Imo he is very average on the ground. I can only recall three instances yesterday when he tried to do things with his feet, other than simply lay it off. He fell over twice and the other time the ball seemed to get stuck under his foot.

I agree with you he's a decent target man. But that's it. And imo "target men" are a dying breed. How many of our top clubs use them? Man City have Edin Dzeko and Arsenal have Giroud but they also weigh in with their share of goals and can do a bit with the ball at their feet as well. Carroll isn't a prolific goalscorer.

And as Man Ure showed yesterday a target man is only effective if you win the second ball.

bonzosbest74
23-03-2014, 02:20 PM
The only problem I have is that I suspect they won't sack him if we do go down.

Of course mate, I was going on the proviso that it would be under a different manager.

It's funny that you mention Ipswich because didn't they beat us twice during Sams inaugural season despite being in administration?

bonzosbest74
23-03-2014, 02:38 PM
You'll probably think I have something against Carroll Bonzo. I heven't. But having someone like him in the team means the ball has to be launched at him to get the best out of him.

Imo he is very average on the ground. I can only recall three instances yesterday when he tried to do things with his feet, other than simply lay it off. He fell over twice and the other time the ball seemed to get stuck under his foot.

I agree with you he's a decent target man. But that's it. And imo "target men" are a dying breed. How many of our top clubs use them? Man City have Edin Dzeko and Arsenal have Giroud but they also weigh in with their share of goals and can do a bit with the ball at their feet as well. Carroll isn't a prolific goalscorer.

And as Man Ure showed yesterday a target man is only effective if you win the second ball.

No, that's your opinion. You've been quite critical of Carroll since we first signed him on loan and partic

terrya1965
23-03-2014, 03:09 PM

It makes you think,dosen`t it?I have thought about it carefully.
But if you do look at the likes of Leeds and Sheff Wed,we may stay down for ages.So it would have to be a no.
G & S want BFS to stay cos he is a safe pair of hands,but it us fans that are bloody suffering.They just want us to get to the Olympic Stadium in top flight,so they can grab their readies tbh.

But us West Ham fans that have been brought up on the Brooking`s Devonshire`s and Moore`s are getting pretty f*cked off in what `s happening at our club.We are now the team that nobody wants to watch now.Not only is it awful football,but we may go down as well.But what could make it even worse is that G & S would want that fat c*nt to stay on to win us promotion.What a f*cking nightmare.:blue: :blue:

palerider
23-03-2014, 03:55 PM

It makes you think,dosen`t it?I have thought about it carefully.
But if you do look at the likes of Leeds and Sheff Wed,we may stay down for ages.So it would have to be a no.
G & S want BFS to stay cos he is a safe pair of hands,but it us fans that are bloody suffering.They just want us to get to the Olympic Stadium in top flight,so they can grab their readies tbh.

But us West Ham fans that have been brought up on the Brooking`s Devonshire`s and Moore`s are getting pretty f*cked off in what `s happening at our club.We are now the team that nobody wants to watch now.Not only is it awful football,but we may go down as well.But what could make it even worse is that G & S would want that fat c*nt to stay on to win us promotion.What a f*cking night

JimmyV66
23-03-2014, 03:58 PM
If we get relegated then Gold and Sullivan will claim that there is only 1 man who can get us promoted again.

SAM ALLARDYCE

If Sam decided to call it a day then there is only 1 other man that Gold and Sullivan will appoint..

ALEX MCLEISH

I just have to keep reminding myself, 2 more seasons, just 2 more seasons. :blue:

Whiskyman
23-03-2014, 11:54 PM

No, that's your opinion. You've been quite critical of Ca

JimmyV66
24-03-2014, 12:01 AM
"And, like most, I wouldn't watch if they were playing on my f_ucking lawn."

Fck me you must have one big lawn. ;)

Whiskyman
24-03-2014, 12:13 AM
[quote="JimmyV66"

Fck me you must have one big lawn. ;)[/quote]

Big enough for a ball to be hoofed from one penalty area to the other.

Without bouncing, may I add.;D

bonzosbest74
24-03-2014, 08:57 AM
I hoped (in fact I think I said it on this forum) our style might start to evolve following our consolidation back in the PL

You weren't on your own in hoping that, I seem to remember Ash & Taans saying the same thing but it just hasn't happened. On the day were were awarded the stadium Allardyce said, "If we are going the fill the Olympic Stadium then I'm going to have to build the best team I've ever had to do it justice". He knows what must be done but he won't do it because his safety first approach is too ingrained for him to change.

Taansend
24-03-2014, 09:47 AM
I hoped (in fact I think I said it on this forum) our style might start to evolve following our consolidation back in the PL

You weren't on your own in hoping that, I seem to remember Ash & Taans saying the same thing but it just hasn't happened. On the day were were awarded the stadium Allardyce said, "If we are going the fill the Olympic Stadium then I'm going to have to build the best team I've ever had to do it justice". He knows what must be done but he won't do it because his safety first approach is too ingrained for him to change.[/quote]

I did say that & I'm still hoping...

Saw the 2nd half the other day & Man U sat back while we tried and tried but I still can't remember us having a shot.

I can't blame those who pay being pissed off.

It's like going to see the same shyte movie over and over again.