PDA

View Full Version : pathetic goal celebrations

Whatsmore
23-03-2014, 11:48 AM
what is it with players scoring goals then doing riddiculas celebrations,rocking babies I think means im a daddy well got news for you fckwit apart from your friends and family nobody gives a fck.then you get ones that only the players amongst themselves understand well again nobody gives a fck lads.my point is do these players in the modern game care more about their pathetic choreography than the actual goals they score?where is the passion in players now when they score its rare to see pure exilleration and stuart pearce type emotion when players score even the most important of goals,its usualy a poncy sturridge wiggle,a corner flag punch,a sickening bale welsh git heart gesture,a golf swing,maybe a dying fly,the sh1tty list goes on,even players in lower leagues trying to make as a top player care more about poncing about like wayne sleep than showing true joy and passion for the fact that the club that pays their inflated wages may just avoid relegation,or win promotion.i don't re

garyp1803
23-03-2014, 01:06 PM
They don't seem to celebrate like footballers used to do. Peter Crouch's stupid robotic celebration was embarrassing and Gareth Bale's stupid heart celebration irritates me too.

They should be more like Marco Tardelli! - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XOL8o-3TZ8)

JimmyJazz64
23-03-2014, 05:19 PM
With you all the way whatsmore - it's embarrassing.

Marco Tardelli's was class gary - it just said, fk me I've just scored the most important goal of my career!!!

I love the simple ones - Shearer just sticking his arm in the air - but I used to love Mick Channon's windmilling arm - always waited for the day when he'd accidentally knock out a team-mate who got too close XD XD

twofootedchallenge
27-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Sturridge >:( hope this kont don't score ever again

Nolan's chicken >:( wtf?

Anelka ;D nuff said

Your men don't need to take much time after training to perfect their celebrations these days ;D

see you Saturday B)