PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we will stay up ?

mrbubbles
23-03-2014, 05:46 PM
I know i go on about us staying up or going down but i just need some reinsurance that we can stay up please give me goid news hate mondays after a loss cheers lads.

dagenhamJohn
23-03-2014, 05:51 PM
watcha Bubbs :)

everyone thinks we'll beat Hull midweek, i smell a draw, as for Sunderland? more of the same i'm afraid, liked to be proven wrong though :D

JimmyV66
23-03-2014, 05:56 PM
I know i go on about us staying up or going down but i just need some reinsurance that we can stay up please give me goid news hate mondays after a loss cheers lads.

Is the prem really that important to you?

Dont worry about it mate, what will be will be and if we do go down then look forward to winning a few games, scoring more goals and even better maybe even the back of Sam.

bonzosbest74
23-03-2014, 06:12 PM
If we lose our next two games we will go down. Can we score enough goals to stay up is the question I keep asking?

Norwich, Hull and Swansea will survive as they have a bit of form and/or decent match winners.

Dailly___7
23-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Yes.

But don't ask me again if we lose to Hull :s

I predict we'll gain at least another 7 points which SHOULD be enough.

Keep the faith :)

jon15u
23-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Well so far we have been hanging on by all our short and curlies, by the end i think well just be there but hanging by one hair.

Hammer4life
23-03-2014, 07:09 PM
We will stay up but it wont be comfortable or pretty. I hope that there is a inquest in ti this season but I doubt there will be.

terrya1965
23-03-2014, 10:31 PM
We will stay up but it wont be comfortable or pretty. I hope that there is a inquest in ti this season but I doubt there will be.

Lets be honest,its not been pretty for years :blue:

Simone
23-03-2014, 11:04 PM
I was delighted thinking we'd turned the corner last month - it's back to the same old negative Allardyce sh1te. Now that he's won his cuverted Manager of the Month award we'll be very close to the drop!

Whiskyman
23-03-2014, 11:34 PM

There f_ucking well should be. I bet if any of us in our jobs were given the budget SA was given and the following year we underperformed by around 15% on the previous year questions would be asked.

Why should football be any different?

And before anyone says "why 15%?" I'm assuming we finish with 40 points this season. So if we finish with less than that we've gone even further backwards.