PDA

View Full Version : El Classico...

Dailly___7
23-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Kicks off in about an hour on Sky for those interested.

Unlike the games between our top teams, this match is almost always a belter. Goals and a red card or two are pretty much guaranteed.

Real Madrid go into the game 2nd in the league behind Atletico. A draw would put them top, though a win would leave Barcelona 7 points behind them with only 9 games left. Barca really need to win.

Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and monkey man all in action. Should be good!

bonzosbest74
23-03-2014, 07:22 PM
I'm looking forward to the game. . . .. ..I wonder what Big Sam will make of it? XD

Madrid are the best team I've seen in years with Bale being the final part of a very expensive jigsaw. I can't see how Barca will be able to contain them. A La Liga & Champions Lg double methinks.

dagenhamJohn
23-03-2014, 07:33 PM
El who gives a tosso XD

have fun and keep an eye out for Allardicci! XD

JimmyV66
23-03-2014, 08:09 PM
What a pass by Messi and what a great goal.

Ronaldo is still a diving (unt i see.

Simone
23-03-2014, 08:23 PM
The perfect antidote to the ****e that was dished up against UTD yesterday >:(

JimmyV66
23-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Cracking game so far. 2-1 Madrid but already could have been 3-3.

Simone
23-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Kicks off in about an hour on Sky for those interested.

Unlike the games between our top teams, this match is almost always a belter. Goals and a red card or two are pretty much guaranteed.

Real Madrid go into the game 2nd in the league behind Atletico. A draw would put them top, though a win would leave Barcelona 7 points behind them with only 9 games left. Barca really need to win.

Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and monkey man all in action. Should be good!

An absolute belter already 25 minutes in!

JimmyV66
23-03-2014, 08:50 PM
The game has had it all so far. Proper end to end stuff.

2-2 at halt time.

JimmyV66
23-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Fantastic game. Plenty of goals, end to end stuff and a red card.

Real Madrid 3-4 Barcelona. FT.

terrya1965
23-03-2014, 10:29 PM
A Messi Hat trick too.How refreshing.The complete opposite to what we have to watch.

Whiskyman
23-03-2014, 11:39 PM
El Classico sums it up perfectly imo. An absolute belter. And if results pan out right sets it up nicely for one of the games on the last weekend of the season.

Barcelona v Atletico. Bring it on.

JimmyV66
24-03-2014, 12:00 AM
El Classico sums it up perfectly imo. An absolute belter. And if results pan out right sets it up nicely for one of the games on the last weekend of the season.

Sure im not the only one hoping Atletico shock everyone and win LA Liga.

Maybe even do the double and win the Champs league aswell.

Whiskyman
24-03-2014, 12:19 AM

Sure im not the only one hoping Atletico shock everyone and win LA Liga.

Maybe even do the double and win the Champs league aswell.[/quote]

I'm a bit torn on it because my little grandson loves Lionel Messi and Barcelona. But from the point of view of shaking things up it would be great if Atletico ended up with some serious silverware.

And I feel the same about Liverpool over here tbh (Sorry, I know you dislike the club with a passion) bvecause, like Atletico in Spain, they've got where they are without spending the piles of cash many of their challengers have, and playing the sort of football that makes the game great to watch.

JimmyV66
24-03-2014, 12:29 AM
You know regarding Liverpool i do or rather did have a major dislike for them. I hate the "always the victim, never our fault" attitude. Hate the fact they only seem to be able to win finals on penalties (bit a joke that one mind) and really hate thier obsession with minute silencies and thier fans sense of entitlement.

BUT this season they have been an amazing team to watch and the attitude and style of thier manager Rogers and they way he gets them playing (attack, attack, attack) has been a breath of fresh air.

I even have to confess here and now that despite his past Luiz Suarez has won me over. The guy is not only world class but never stops working hard for the team and is a real team player. Bloody buck toothed sod has become one of fave non West Ham players.

So fck it, best of luck to them. If they pull it off then they will thoughly deserve it. Plus it will really p1ss of Wenger and the Special one.

So Man City of Liverpool for me.

palerider
24-03-2014, 05:56 AM
Entertainment ?

Why all the f#cking big build-ip ?

Why the c#nting f#ck don't Barcelona hoof it 80 yards to their striker, and why is he so f#cking short ?

Pussies.

Whiskyman
24-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Entertainment ?

Why the c#nting f#ck don't Barcelona hoof it 80 yards to their striker, and why is he so f#cking short ?

Pussies.

And that Iniesta bloke. Can't he cross the ball IN THE AIR FFS !!! That Allardyce chappie will soon sort him out. Off on loan with him. Sharpish.

;D

bonzosbest74
24-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Entertainment ?

Pussies.

And that Iniesta bloke. Can't he cross the ball IN THE AIR FFS !!! That Allardyce chappie will soon sort him out. Off on loan with him. Sharpish.

;D[/quote]

You jest mate but I'm not sure that he would get into Sams team.

palerider
24-03-2014, 09:42 AM
They all need toughening up. Namby-pamby tip-tap warriors. A day or two at Chadwell Heath would do 'em the world of good.

Dailly___7
24-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Great game and certainly lived up to the hype.

Excellent viewing for any football fan.

Only bad thing for me was the constant diving and surrounding of the referee.

dagenhamJohn
24-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Only bad thing for me was the constant diving and surrounding of the referee.the reason why i avoid these El whatevers,

and yes a good game.

Dailly___7
24-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Entertainment ?

Pussies.

;D[/quote]

You jest mate but I'm not sure that he would get into Sams team.[/quote]

Of course he wouldn't. We've got Kevin Nolan ffs! XD

Seriously though, you don't honestly believe he wouldn't be picked by Allardyce? Come on, Bonzo! :s

Dailly___7
24-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Only bad thing for me was the constant diving and surrounding of the referee.the reason why i avoid these El whatevers,

and yes a good game.[/quote]

The chance to watch some of the best players in the world makes the play acting tolerable for me.

Best game I've seen all season.