PDA

View Full Version : we are the only team

connelljj
23-03-2014, 08:02 PM
that play the long game,watching stoke today,i hate to say it but it was a joy to watch,good football, pace,and still with a big todd up front,yesterday i switched of sky with 20mins left,we have no pace,no football,guys cant cross or pass to a player,from start to finish it was the long ball up to carroll,who at 25,will be with us for the next 5 or so years,no club will buy him.
we got lucky for one month,and that month could be the only reason we will stay up.the future will alway be loans and players over the hill with sam,g and s.i will never travel to watch that s.h.i.t.and i feel for the guys who do every week.

Hammer4life
23-03-2014, 08:12 PM
There have been moments this season where we have played ball however strangely enough it seems to have been when injuries forced him away from plan hoof. Saturday was long ball rubbish at it's worse. Playing like we did made it so easy for Utd. These are international footballers with an experienced manager. The bare minimum is that they can defend a long ball which they did easily!

terrya1965
23-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Has I have said in other threads,we were once everybody`s 2nd best team cos our style of play.Now we are the team in the PL,Fans would LEAST like to watch.:blue:

Please F*CK OFF at the end of the season Sam >:( >:(

DEVONSPUR
24-03-2014, 12:12 AM
that play the long game,watching stoke today,i hate to say it but it was a joy to watch,good football, pace,and still with a big todd up front,yesterday i switched of sky with 20mins left,we have no pace,no football,guys cant cross or pass to a player,from start to finish it was the long ball up to carroll,who at 25,will be with us for the next 5 or so years,no club will buy him.
we got lucky for one month,and that month could be the only reason we will stay up.the future will alway be loans and players over the hill with sam,g and s.i will never travel to watch that s.h.i.t.and i feel for the guys who do every week.

As you've probably never left the Emerald Isle who are you to comment on loyal fans as you can't even be bothered to watch the whole game!!

Why aren't you posting on our board like you have for the last few months with your mate Grandad?

Your other mate (that makes 3!!) Sir Terence is lonely!!

I presume your Mods

connelljj
24-03-2014, 05:03 PM

As you've probably never left the Emerald Isle who are you to comment on loyal fans as you can't even be bothered to watch the whole game!!

Why aren't you posting on our board like you have for the last few months with your mate Grandad?

Your other mate (that makes 3!!

DEVONSPUR
25-03-2014, 12:59 AM
I don't believe you but yes stay on here pls!!

We've already got one twa.t, Sir Terence, so we don't need any more!!

:/