PDA

View Full Version : o/t where is zilzal?

kempo
24-03-2014, 10:13 PM
One of the best posters on the site but he is posting less and less.

Intelligent, a music aficionado and literary giant...working class lad from East Dene and RUFC through and through.

This site needs posters of this calibre so please encourage the lad to return and dont let another top poster go.

The wenduns, geeters, shhit22s and others are destroying our once great and noble site...I implore you..dont let it happen...Zilzal...please come back!

CTMilller
24-03-2014, 10:20 PM

Intelligent, a music aficionado and literary giant...working class lad from East Dene and RUFC through and through.

This site needs posters of this calibre so please encourage the lad to return and dont let another top poster go.

The wenduns, geeters, shhit22s and others are destroying our once great and noble site...I implore you..dont let it happen...Zilzal...please come back!

HE'S BEHIND YOU!!!

(at least as some on here would have us believe...)

No, I agree. Zilzal is always good value and he's much missed. He gave us some epic music quizzes a few years ago and is a fount of knowledge on many issues. Not sure his pessimistic predictions about the fortunes of the Millers each season have been particularly close to the mark but they've usually been entertaining.

Croglin
24-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Ah, CTMiller, I see that rumours of your demise were greatly exaggerated. Hope your skiing trip went well?

Just wondered when you'd be posting a picture of yourself, or indeed an unknown individual wearing a face protector, to prove where you'd been on holiday. Of course you don't need too , as a photograph of your good self is clearly visible in the Members Gallery. Ho hum.

Come back Zilzal your return is overdue as is that of our old friend Sugar Tiler.

shiregreenmillers
24-03-2014, 11:02 PM

The wenduns, geeters, shhit22s and others are destroying our once great and noble site...I implore you..dont let it happen...Zilzal...please come back!Zilzal is history kempo :blue: Long Live The shire :) :)

CTMilller
25-03-2014, 02:50 AM
Ah, CTMiller, I see that rumours of your demise were greatly exaggerated. Hope your skiing trip went well?

Just wondered when you'd be posting a picture of yourself, or indeed an unknown individual wearing a face protector, to prove where you'd been on holiday. Of course you don't need too , as a photograph of your good self is clearly visible in the Members Gallery. Ho hum.

Come back Zilzal your return is overdue as is that of our old friend Sugar Tiler.

Knee joints feel like somebody wedged sandpaper in them but apart from that fighting fit, thanks, Croglin. I was in my forties when I last went skiing and now doing it again in my sixties was a trial but still enjoyable.

Yes, as you say I have committed my face to posterity (posteriority!) on here so feel I can comment on posts about self declaration.

No word from Sugar T in a while. He was emailing me regularly until just before Christmas. No need for alarm, though. Sugar Ti

millavanilla
25-03-2014, 08:41 AM

Well now im deflated...i really thought you and him were one..my apologies kempo...

millertop
25-03-2014, 08:48 AM

The wenduns, geeters, shhit22s and others are destroying our once great and noble site...I implore you..dont let it happen...Zilzal...please come back!Zilzal is history kempo :blue: Long Live The shire :) :)[/quote]

XD XD