PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Kidd

bluesince1969
25-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Did anyone notice the Guy in the main stand on Saturday who beckend young Kidd towards him at game end to tell him he was wasting his time here! Lewis looked embarrassed with the guy and to be honest i can`t make up my mind whether they knew each other!
He was likely a "Celtic fan" who took it on himself to advise one of his own.
Certainly wasn`t the type of comment that will help young Lewis in his development.

jardi
25-03-2014, 08:26 AM
If the guy you saw was wearing a red jacket, and has a greying beard, then it is his father, who has been at the last four home games.

The problem with every parent is that their kid is the best, - so if your is Kidd then it must be even more so.

I do have to say though that with big Durnan out on Saturday, we were a wee bit short of defensive cover, and it would have done no harm to given the lad 10 minutes, rather than warming the bench, - especially when we only played 2 subs.

Indeed, they could have tried him in Russell's role, - he was bound to be more effective!

MCMXIX
26-03-2014, 01:54 PM
and still he hasn't kicked a ball for Queens ... :O

arrol1919
15-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Lewis Kidd has been released by Celtic along with several other of his teammates .

Is he worth a punt or should we move on to somebody different ?

Dariusz
15-05-2014, 09:21 PM
I definately think he is worth getting. Problem could be that he didn't get enough game time under Jim so it may not interest him.

jardi
16-05-2014, 03:44 PM
I rate Kidd and think he could do a job for us, - mainly as a sub, - but as sub that is brought on, - not warming the bench!

Cpt_Blackadder
16-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Sorry. Not for me.

fruitloop
16-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Think against Falkirk he should he is a far better right back thanChris Mitchell would personally pay his wages if it meant we got rid of the useless chris Mitchell

WangKer
17-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Think against Falkirk he should he is a far better right back than Chris Mitchell would personally pay his wages if it meant we got rid of the useless Chris Mitchell

Its a pity we couldn't get rid of you! The best deliverer of a ball in the team and because of 1 or 2 defensive lapses you label a key member of the double winning team of last year USELESS.

Queen of the South players especially loyal ones like Chris Mitchell deserve to have a little more respect than that you nob.

Besides Lewis Kidd is a good player who is not restricted to Right Back. He is also a good midfielder and I would welcome him back into the squad.

fruitloop
17-05-2014, 10:49 AM
He ccouldn't defend against a team of school boys kidd is a far better plauer. Biggeat mistake of season was letting mcguffie go if we had him at right back we would have challenged for the league

TOSHSON
17-05-2014, 01:03 PM
He ccouldn't defend against a team of school boys kidd is a far better plauer. Biggeat mistake of season was letting mcguffie go if we had him at right back we would have challenged for the leagueDon't know what planet your on mate buts its definitely not the same one as most loyal Queens supporters,only missed one home game all of last season and Mitchell was one of better players ,McGuffie much as I liked him was not as good as Mitch.

Deke
17-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Certainly looked comfortable at full-back when he was facing the game. I would certainly try him out there or defensive midfield. Utility players are handy in a long season.

fatfan
18-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Kidd is definitely worth signing. Young player that can play anywhere on the right. With his age and if he goes on to be a big player he may well be a good investment into the bargain. As for the comments about Mitchell. I wouldn't give comments like that the time of day. Let him ramble on to himself.

fruitloop
06-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Lewis kidd signs deal with queens

Jim_Stuart
06-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Hope he gets a better chance this season

Lord_Palmerston
07-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Great signing for Queens, now we need to get the goalie situation fixed up in advance of next season ...

nithvalley
07-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Would be ideal to get Clark again but I don't quite get why St. Johnstone aren't keen to keep him for the bench.

Last season Steve Banks was the No. 2 'keeper which seems a bit strange to me.

However, Tommy Wright should know what he is doing regarding goalkeepers - if we benefit then all well and good.

If Clark is unavailable then Robinson would be a decent option.