PDA

View Full Version : Got 2 x free tickets for tonight

uttis
25-03-2014, 12:54 PM
Anybody want a spare ticket for tonight? Don't want anything for them if someone can take them that was considering going/could not afford to go you are quite welcome only thing is they are both seperate both for West Stand WS2 ones row H the other row I, I can be reached on Rotherham ******** till 5.30pm today, some on here know me the phone number is my works one Real Sports Store on Masbrough Street Rotherham if you can get down. If I'm not allowed to do this Deano/Rich just delete the post and apologies just thought its another two bodies in the ground
Cheers-Andy

shiregreenmillers
25-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Anybody want a spare ticket for tonight? Don't want anything for them if someone can take them that was considering going/could not afford to go you are quite welcome only thing is they are both seperate both for West Stand WS2 ones row H the other row I, I can be reached on Rotherham 834149 till 5.30pm today, some on here know me the phone number is my works one Real Sports Store on Masbrough Street Rotherham if you can get down. If I'm not allowed to do this Deano/Rich just delete the post and apologies just thought its another two bodies in the ground
Cheers-AndyGIVE THAT MAN A :star: :star: :star: :star:

uttis
25-03-2014, 01:25 PM
One gone one to go, thanks Patrick hope we get the right result tonight!

uttis
25-03-2014, 02:56 PM
2nd one been claimed, thanks for letting me offer the tickets Mods!