PDA

View Full Version : Anyone season ticket holders not going to wembley?

Kalvinwhiteinnit
25-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Any season ticket holders not going to wembley?

In need of a massive favour. I'm a wigan fan from Sunderland. I haven't got previous bookin experience from the online wigan store as I have only been to away games up in the north east. I was at boro a couple of months ago and I have been to almost every game at st. James and stadium of light for the past few years just paying on the door.

I haven't been to home games because quite simply I can't afford it. Wembley will well and truly burn a hole in my pocket but it'll be worth it.

Anyone able to help me out at all? It will be the favour of all favours and I will be eternally grateful!

Cheers guys

Ihaventaclue
25-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Looking for a massive favour.

On 9 April I'm going to be in Borneo looking for Orang-utans. I do have a ticket for the semi in the corporate box, so that's not the problem, although I did apply for a seat on the bench, but they'd sold out. The problem is I am such a fanatical supporter that I need to get back. There is a flight that gets in at 10.30, and leaves at 06.30 on Sunday. I will be so grateful if someone can both put me up for the night in London, but also shout me the fare from Kotakinabalu (preferably return via Singapore). I'm bust at present. I've got a good booking history. I just need to see the semi and the orang-utan.

Thanks in advance.

Kalvinwhiteinnit
25-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Okay mate (Y)

Cup_Runnings
26-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Kalvin,

You're welcome to drop me a line - andy@andyfury.co.uk

If you get sorted with tickets we'll be driving down from Newcastle for the game - you're welcome to a lift down. We've been following the cup as part of cuprunnings.com - we look to be sorted for our tickets but if we get any other offers of help for a ticket we can point them your way.

All the best,

Andy

Kalvinwhiteinnit
28-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Yeah man cheers, my email is - kalvinwhite12@hotmail.co.uk just message me if you hear anything