PDA

View Full Version : If you had one wish...

danegee
25-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Seeing as it's unlikely that we will not make top 4 this year, what would be your one wish?

If we fail to reach 4th then my wish is that some miraculous event takes place and ManUre win the CL making Arse's 4th CL place worthless.

However, knowing our luck, we will dominate from here on, playiing scintillating football, brushing all aside and winning all our games, pipping Arse by 1pt to 4th spot...and ManUre will do another Chelski on us :O

harlow_yid
25-03-2014, 07:54 PM
sorry mate winner gets extra spot. we would have 5 teams if man u win it. they changed the rules last season. we were the only team to ever miss out.

dont matter though as we still going to win the league.

DEVONSPUR
25-03-2014, 08:33 PM
If I had one wish it would be that the Goons fuc.k it up and we finish 4th ahead of them by 1 point!!

They're doing their best tho' down 1 - 0 to Swansea after sat's humiliation!!

;D

danegee
25-03-2014, 10:31 PM
sorry mate winner gets extra spot. we would have 5 teams if man u win it. they changed the rules last season. we were the only team to ever miss out.

You sure Harlow?

Thought that was from next season when the El winners also get a CL place, but it would make sense. It's the kind of thing that happens to us.
IMO we should have bleated more and campaigned for a change in the rules when we lost out, like Liverpool did, and got entry like we deserved.
Nobody had to drop out when they gave Liverpool their place back and they actually didn't give their EL spot to Man City either.

danegee
25-03-2014, 10:54 PM
If I had one wish it would be that the Goons fuc.k it up and we finish 4th ahead of them by 1 point!!

They're doing their best tho' down 1 - 0 to Swansea after sat's humiliation!!

;D

The only team who have any chance are Everton. Good luck to them.
I like Martinez he talks a lot of sense and is knowledgeable. He could have had the liverpool job, but was loyal to Wigan. Remember the Swansea/Rodgers official statement: "The club is pleased to confirm that Brendan has declined the opportunity to speak about the vacant position." XD
Martinez organises his teams well and is tactically aware. He also gets the best out of players. He turned Wigan into a tactically good side despite having to sell his best players, and being in constant transition.
Is it not ironic that without Moyes - who did such a 'great' job on a tight purse they actually are in with a realistic shout and Man U, a club where Moyes has the tools to succeed, ha

DEVONSPUR
25-03-2014, 11:42 PM
I don't think that Moyes shd take all the blame as ManUre were in decline last season and it was Fergie that made them champs.

Rio now plainly past it, Jones is a carthorse and Smalling just not good enough. Evra also past it so the whole defence needs replacing as Raphael also needs a lot of work but he is young.

He will stay and a massive rebuilding job will take place after the WC this summer.

Everton look good at the mo' but we have to keep going and the Goons face Citeh this weekend and we have quite an easy game on Sun which will bring us 3 pts...
;D

At least for a change we have a rest this week and our opponents have a mid week game so you never know!!

COYS

harlow_yid
26-03-2014, 07:43 AM

You sure Harlow?

Thought that was from next season when the El winners also get a CL place, but it would make sense. It's the kind of thing that happens to us.
IMO we should have bleated more and campaigned for a change in the rules when we lost out, like Liverpool did, and got entry like we deserved.
Nobody had to drop out when they gave Liverpool their place back and they actually didn't give their EL spot to Man City either.[/quote]

Yeah we were all talking about it on flight back from Lisbon - view external link (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/uefa-agree-champions-league-changes-1907212)

sir terence brown
26-03-2014, 10:00 AM
If I had one wish, it would be that peter shreeves was acknowledged for the work he did at our club. His tenure seems to be glossed over and forgotten, which is very wrong.

davee59
26-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Taxi for STB!!:?

davee59
26-03-2014, 01:15 PM
"Seeing as it's unlikely that we will not make top 4 this year, what would be your one wish?"

Wigan to beat le @rse at Wembley to keep the run going. XD XD

danegee
26-03-2014, 07:14 PM

You sure Harlow?

Nobody had to drop out when they gave Liverpool their place back and they actually didn't give their EL spot to Man City either.[/quote]

Yeah we were all talking about it on flight back from Lisbon[/quote]

As it goes we were talking about it in the Colombo.
However, I am sure it's from 2014/15 season and your link only confirms what

Hammerman69
31-03-2014, 09:45 AM
If I had one wish, it would be that peter shreeves was acknowledged for the work he did at our club. His tenure seems to be glossed over and forgotten, which is very wrong.

You need to get back on the medication a bit sharpish mate !

Tone_Loc
31-03-2014, 06:59 PM
However, knowing our luck, we will dominate from here on, playiing scintillating football, brushing all aside and winning all our games, pipping Arse by 1pt to 4th spot...and ManUre will do another Chelski on us :O
Hmm... naa !!