PDA

View Full Version : John Stones Suffers From Nasty Gash

alan_stubbs
26-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Once dated a woman who had a nasty gash :P

True blue! Everton defender Stones shows off stitches after suffering cut in Newcastle win.

John Stones left St James' Park with more than just three points after suffering a nasty cut above his left eye in Everton's 3-0 win against Newcastle.

The young defender, who put in a strong display alongside veteran Sylvain Distin, was caught five minutes before the half time whistle when he rose for a header with Magpies striker Papiss Cisse.

Matt Gamble, Everton's website manager, took to Twitter after the game to share a close-up picture of Stones' eye, complete with royal blue stitches.

http://i58.tinypic.com/67l76b.jpg

BigAlBall12
26-03-2014, 12:44 PM
:D
What a player this lad is turning out to be,old head on young shoulders.

The Barnsley fans who came on here when we signed him,saying how good he was,were spot on.
They obviously know their footy.;D

tarnmad
27-03-2014, 07:42 PM
got two or three coming through digby will be next cost more that 3 million though

alan_stubbs
28-03-2014, 10:30 AM
[color=navy]
Was it a straight fee for Stones, or does it go up with appearances etc.?

He's top class, so I would have expected some sort of add on in the transfer deal :?

BigAlBall12
28-03-2014, 06:42 PM
got two or three coming through digby will be next cost more that 3 million though

Will keep a look out for him,what position does he play ?

tarnmad
29-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Paul Digby, midfield , England u19 scored a couple as well, not in first team as you know were in ****e and its not the time to play young uns

I think it was 2 million plus add on,s then a sell on clause , but stones could well be next big English transferred defender but I think it will be in a couple of years obviously not now, how many 19 year old centre halves can you that's got the talent of this lad ? what's he worth now??

good luck for rest of season I can remember playing Everton in zenith data system cup years ago I think Howard Kendal was boss I got all teams autographs think it was Graham Sharpe era , good luck for rest of season

notnever
30-03-2014, 03:29 PM
[p]
Yet again this lad was great.

Thanks Moyes ( and Barnsley )

[p]

BigAlBall12
30-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Paul Digby, midfield , England u19 scored a couple as well, not in first team as you know were in ****e and its not the time to play young uns

I think it was 2 million plus add on,s then a sell on clause , but stones could well be next big English transferred defender but I think it will be in a couple of years obviously not now, how many 19 year old centre halves can you that's got the talent of this lad ? what's he worth now??

good luck for rest of season I can remember playing Everton in zenith data system cup years ago I think Howard Kendal was boss I got all teams autographs think it was Graham Sharpe era , good luck for rest of season

Cheers pal and good luck to your lads too.

BigAlBall12
30-03-2014, 07:31 PM
[p]
Yet again this lad was great.

Thanks Moyes ( and Barnsley )

[p]

Yes another great performance for the lad.

alan_stubbs
31-03-2014, 03:44 PM
[color=navy]
He needs to score more :P