PDA

View Full Version : That's it, We are down!!

millwallmax
26-03-2014, 08:42 AM
I have not posted much this season as i could not bring myself to admit how bad we are but after last night...

We have been cr*p all season but the one game the players needed to put in a shift and fight for the club to stay in the league and they did not bother!!

No one at the club at the moment seems to understand what it takes to fight for Millwall. all the teams around us have all started to pick up points and are making a fight of it to stay in the championship but not our bunch.

no passion,no spirit,no commitment,no idea!

I for one was pleased with the appointment of IH but got to say not sure what the tactics were last night. Starting with 3 at the back and they score so we go back to a back 4 and they score! The defence looks lost and no one seems to know what job they are doing. we end up with 5 strikers on the pitch but we have no wingers so they end up with no service.

This season has been a disaster! no highlights!

I think we need to start planning for league 1 and

BIGTELMFC
26-03-2014, 11:24 AM
before last night I was still hopeful but that has all gone now. People will look at who to blame and for me it has to be Berylson appointing Lomas when all the fans was against it and not just because he was vermin but he didn't have the experience to manage a club in the championship. I know Berylson has put loads of money in but if you cant appoint the right manager then all that is undone. Another relegation to put against our and expect atleast 4 years in league 1. :blue:

zampa100
26-03-2014, 11:46 AM
as most Wall fans I was glad when Holloway took over,he has had all the help from J B but has had more than enough time to turn us around and he hasn't,div1 here we come