PDA

View Full Version : Bristol City fan in peace

CITY2003
26-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Hi Guys you will be the last fans to be housed in the old away end,before the stand is bulldozed to the ground.
Tickets currently are Adult 17 pound if bought in advance.
It will be flag day for bristol city as well
Also Bristol City fans will be given a FREE match day programme,as long as they are Bristol City season ticket holders.
If you wear a red scarf and look like a Bristol City season ticket holder I think you SHOULD be able to get one FREE OF CHARGE.
Maybe arrive towards kick off time and I don't think the programme ispensers will be able to check all the season ticket holders.
Will come back with further info or if you want to ask any questions let me know.

AlexLeicester
26-03-2014, 03:49 PM
An uncommonly decent fellow methinks!
That's Saturday, April 26, the penultimate game of the season.
Please remember that we are South Cheshire, not North-West Staffordshire; our manager is a gentleman, as are most of the fans; and we have been nurtured on good football.
In other words: please do not treat us like Port Vale!
We do not need to be humiliated, we can do that all on our own. :-D

OnlyOneGreygoose
22-04-2014, 09:21 AM
hi

where's the best place to park the car around the ground?

somersetcrewe
22-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Hi Guys you will be the last fans to be housed in the old away end,before the stand is bulldozed to the ground.

I just hope they wait until we have *left* the ground!! ;D

Alexmaverick
22-04-2014, 06:13 PM

I just hope they wait until we have *left* the ground!! ;D[/quote]Or perhaps the Alex army,with the assistance of the CYC might kick-start the demolition. >:)