PDA

View Full Version : and to think

needle
27-03-2014, 06:45 AM
some people wanted Ian "Emptyhead" Hollyway as our manager.
Never in a million years for me !

champs95
27-03-2014, 11:04 AM
[quote="needle" Hollyway as our manager.
Never in a million years for me ![/quote

He is another of these flavours of the month that appeared a 'good young bright' British managers. Owen Coyle was. Aidy Bothroyd was one.
Sean Dyche is the newest one. And will be no different to the rest of these guys. They stumble onto some kind of a decent game plan, catch a few sides unaware, and confidence builds and builds. Its never sustainable, and over quite quickly. That said, this season he is having a good one. Like the likes of Coyle, Holloway, Bothroyd etc etc etc.

We are okay with who we have now. He needs time, and a few transfer windows to build a side. The signs are looking very good for next season imo.

seventwo
27-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Disagree about Dyche as I think, given the chance, he will go on to better things.
He is a good and modern manager.

champs95
27-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Disagree about Dyche as I think, given the chance, he will go on to better things.
He is a good and modern manager.

based on what Sven out of interest? This one season? Or all the others?

Quickenthetempo
27-03-2014, 05:10 PM
The test comes when he has to manage Ego's in the top league. He surrounds himself with players he trusts and it works.

I listened to an interview of him before the Bolton game and he said he left discipline to the players and only steeped in when needed.