PDA

View Full Version : Queens Supporters Searched At Dens Park

Lord_Palmerston
27-03-2014, 12:29 PM
http://pictures.footymad.net/upload/429/828917-1.jpg

Follow link for more >>>>>>>

B) - view external link (www.queenofthesouth-mad.co.uk/feat/ed14/queens_supporters_searched_at_dens_park_828917/index.shtml)

corybungo
27-03-2014, 01:06 PM
This has been an issue at Dens Park for a while now - just how can blatant harassment still be allowed to continue after so many years?

I thought one of the few benefits of Scotland having a unified police force was that Tayside's 'finest' would have to come into line with the rest of the country regarding the policing of football - clearly not. Speaking personally, I've not been back to Dens since August 2007, so at the end of the day only the club is going to lose - I'm sure there'll be a few like me.

Is it just Queens fans who are being singled out for this attention or is it across the board?

sneddee
27-03-2014, 11:21 PM
ffs, my partner and i were searched while going in too palmerston at the 1-0 game from a jobsworth who was obviously looking for brownie points. all we had was a fruit shoot and my partner had her bag searched. whats all the about? if we declined the search and to get rid of the fruit shoot we wern't getting in!!! so you's are just as bad.

BellyTubby
28-03-2014, 12:53 AM
Boo hoo. Poor me. A big bad Policeman made me take my jacket off and padded my sides. sniffle...sniffle...And then,he did...he did...WHAT???

Mr_Gandosour
28-03-2014, 12:28 PM
I was also searched for our game down a Palmerston last month.

Queens fans just use it as an excuse for the ****e support they bring to Dens.

KevinQOS
28-03-2014, 01:47 PM
if you have a bag then it has to be searched, typical inbred scumdee fans

MCMXIX
28-03-2014, 08:07 PM
I was also searched for our game down a Palmerston last month.

Queens fans just use it as an excuse for the ****e support they bring to Dens.

Were you asked to remove your jacket and jumper before receiving a full body search ?

Did 4 stewards stand directly behind you and intimate you for 90mims ?

Were you thrown out for standing up & encouraging your team ?

Have some Dundee fans a history of causing bother in Dumfries ? - YES

Have Queens fans a history if causing bother at Dens Park ? - NO

Is your club losing out on much needed money from visiting fans because of your bully boy stewards & Police - YES

fatfan
28-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Mc. 100% correct. This is what I detest about this mob. They seem to forget that it wasn't that long ago they were wandering around with there buckets in hand begging for our money to keep there club alive, then they come and slag us off. The dee should take a close look at themselves. Since there dark days they have consistently been the worst support to visit Palmerston and that includes rangers on two occasions. Flares thrown onto pitches and games being held up due to crowd trouble this season when they have been playing shows the mentality of a lot of the Dundee support, so yes, some of you f#####s should be strip searched at every turn!!

sneddee
28-03-2014, 10:17 PM
flares thrown? :? alway's take a great away support to palmerston and thats why you's survive! many do you take too dens? 15-50? XD XD

sneddee
28-03-2014, 10:19 PM
what, an emty bag? XD have you seen the state of dumfries?

aloreburn
29-03-2014, 06:34 AM
It's irrelevant how many visiting fans attended Dens or Palmerston . The point is fans being treated badly by stewards . This is an on going issue & crowds will be affected for years to come unless their attitude changes .

It's just another reason our game is dying on it's feet

On the subject of flares , that's untrue although there was bottles etc thrown on to the pitch during the 2008 SC cup game ( 84 yards )

Stravaigar
29-03-2014, 12:54 PM
We really do need to get this issue sorted out before we travel up to Dundee for our play off match at the end of the season.

sneddee
29-03-2014, 02:01 PM
XD XD XD