PDA

View Full Version : SAVE OUR CLUB AT FRATTON PARK

berniefan
27-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Now is he time for ALL Pompey fans to show the players what OUR CLUB means to us.
AA will do his best and we fans have 3 home games to help save our club.
We can't change the players but we can create an atmosphere at Fratton Park that shows them how much we care .
Adults for a tenner, Seniors a fiver and Kids a quid would help to fill Fratton.
Come on Pompey Board... Make the decision now.
Come on true Pompey Fans...we can't go down without a fight !

stumpaloy
27-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Agree with your sentiments to an extent but what qualifies a true pompey fan,one that sacrificed 4 years off his life to fighting the cause and boycotting home games and only doing away games or those that fed the cancer that was Chanrai et al?
As for the cheap options blame certain people at the club,there was a window for four matches and they have`nt done it(league rules).

stumpaloy
27-03-2014, 12:49 PM
True pompey fans ffs

dsmg
27-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Agree with your sentiments to an extent but what qualifies a true pompey fan,one that sacrificed 4 years off his life to fighting the cause and boycotting home games and only doing away games or those that fed the cancer that was Chanrai et al?
As for the cheap options blame certain people at the club,there was a window for four matches and they have`nt done it(league rules).

What makes a true fan, well we'll have our opinions on that. My way is by going to every game that I can and supporting my team.

stumpaloy
27-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Bully for you then moosh,big pats on the back.

PompeyScarf
27-03-2014, 01:16 PM

That's just what we need right now - splitting hairs about what makes a true fan lol

stumpaloy
27-03-2014, 01:27 PM
It`s not splitting hairs untill someone mention a `true blue` is it,i merely stated going to every HOME game does`nt mean anyones better than the next.Myself and a few others organised the sos march,put pressure on the PL with Fit And PROPER,met with the club and haranged over paid players to leave,not to mention other covert things we did as individuals,but to basically called a not true supporter pisses me off.

BlackWhirlies
27-03-2014, 01:27 PM
We need to make the place terrifying for the away teams ... I have seen it done before. Howls of derision at every move by the opposition. PUP.>:)

stumpaloy
27-03-2014, 01:38 PM
We need to make the place terrifying for the away teams ... I have seen it done before. Howls of derision at every move by the opposition. PUP.>:)

Totaly agree as i think Lovedean will testify to i never shut up at the old girl but last saturday i think i sung twice,we now need to frighten the crap out the opposition.Knowing mates from liverpool for example(jft96) hated coming to FP because of our atmosphere,they admit their players froze.

dsmg
27-03-2014, 01:38 PM
It`s not splitting hairs untill someone mention a `true blue` is it,i merely stated going to every HOME game does`nt mean anyones better than the next.Myself and a few others organised the sos march,put pressure on the PL with Fit And PROPER,met with the club and haranged over paid players to leave,not to mention other covert things we did as individuals,but to basically called a not true supporter pisses me off.

Where did anyone say you weren't a true fan?