PDA

View Full Version : All I wish is good luck after torrid season

nickthemod
27-03-2014, 04:44 PM
To Northampton Town on saturday ,a good battering of Bury will do wonders for there last few games on the run in to survival

Also I would like to congratulate Newport County on a good season so far and hope it continues this weekend

lovedeanblue
27-03-2014, 05:14 PM
I'll wish the Toon Army all the best then on Saturday.

nickthemod
27-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Now now LD their's no need to be nasty !

lovedeanblue
27-03-2014, 05:18 PM
I've gone for a 2.0 home win in the tipping comp. So that's you lot up the creek now ;D

nickthemod
27-03-2014, 05:23 PM
If we stick our development kids out it maybe a differnt story , We'll see O:)

dsmg
28-03-2014, 07:19 AM

Nick, sort out your there and their usage please as you've got them both wrong on this thread and it means I can't take you seriously.

suicide
28-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Nick, is it true you have range rover rear suspension fitted to your scooter? :P

nickthemod
28-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Nick, is it true you have range rover rear suspension fitted to your scooter? :P

Only when I go camping , I need it to carry the extra weight IE beer, tent, and make up

nickthemod
28-03-2014, 08:46 AM

Nick, sort out your there and their usage please as you've got them both wrong on this thread and it means I can't take you seriously.[/quote]

All I wish is good luck after torrid season
To Northampton Town on saturday ,a good battering of Bury will do wonders for their last few games on the run in to survival

Also I would like to congratulate Newport County on a good season so far and hope it continues this weekend

Is that better :)

dsmg
28-03-2014, 08:57 AM

Nick, sort out your there and their usage please as you've got them both wrong on this thread and it means I can't take you seriously.[/quote]

To Northampton Town on saturday ,a good battering of Bury will do wonders for their last few games on the run in to survival

Is that better :)[/quote]
Improving but remember a capital letter for weekdays and check your punctuation.

BileysThere
29-03-2014, 06:01 PM

Is that better :)[/quote]
Improving but remember a capital letter for weekdays and check your punctuation.[/quote]

I think nick needs some electrocution lessons from pepe.

MattPFC2005
29-03-2014, 06:46 PM
To Northampton Town on saturday ,a good battering of Bury will do wonders for there last few games on the run in to survival

Do you think the better you do (only ever upper mid-table at best), will just make it more painful when you are asset-stripped this summer?

nickthemod
02-04-2014, 02:51 PM

Do you think the better you do (only ever upper mid-table at best), will just make it more painful when you are asset-stripped this summer?[/quote]

Asset is a baby donkey is'nt it ?