PDA

View Full Version : Todays letter from the the gaffa

bonzosbest74
27-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Dear ,

I think that we had a very unusual night during the 2-1 win against Hull City. For the first time this season, we had to play against ten men. Where normally we've had to play with ten men this year and won, last night the opposition have gone down to ten men and not won, and I think everyone should really remember that.

The three defeats on the trot made us a bit tentative out there, but we got what we needed and that's a big three points against one of our rivals in the table. We've gone above them now and they're behind us and that was the critical point of what this game was all about.

It wasn't about anything else other than winning the game and if we could have won with a lot more flair and ability, that would have been fine, but sometimes you have to win ugly. When we all woke up this morning, we knew we are that much closer to surviving in this great league for another year and trying to build on what we've done over the last two years.

We've got a bit to go still

dagenhamJohn
27-03-2014, 05:20 PM
a draw at Sunderland ( although the other fans will be attending) ;D

a loss to Pool.

palerider
27-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Sam

I'm getting a bit annoyed now.

I'm NOT interested. And besides you love someone called Kevin.

Enough.

Pale

jameskel
27-03-2014, 05:24 PM
F.uck off Sam

Bet he smells of rotten vegetables

NeLSon_manjaffa
27-03-2014, 05:40 PM
a letter from manjaffa

please don't be so arrogant you fat amphibian faced **** ... you've insulted west ham fans too many times now

and those that employed you ... are they really hammers fans?

have they pulled you up on that ... i bet they haven't

don't bother closing the door when you go .. it'll only keep you longer

BillyDWhizz
27-03-2014, 05:50 PM
The board although silent are not stupid. They know what the crack is and of course realise that bums on seats and top dollar corporate deals are the lifeblood of the club both at the Boleyn and for the OS.

Let's just hope they see sense at the end of this season and act accordingly.

This story may be bs but I'm hoping it might just offer a chink of light at the end of a dismal tunnel. - view external link (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/10727626/Sam-Allardyces-future-at-West-Ham-is-under-threat-even-if-he-sav)

dagenhamJohn
27-03-2014, 05:56 PM
The board although silent are not stupid. They know what the crack is and of course realise that bums on seats and top dollar corporate deals are the lifeblood of the club both at the Boleyn and for the OS.

This story may be bs but I'm hoping it might just offer a chink of light at the end of a dismal tunnel.link doesn't work for me mate,

BS isn't synonymous with WHU and never was, only brought in for the results ie staying up

again perhaps!

we could win the Lge with this geezer and we'd still not like him.

Dailly___7
27-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Just go, Sam.

Please :blue:

herbiehammer
27-03-2014, 06:10 PM

This story may be bs but I'm hoping it might just offer a chink of light at the end of a dismal tunnel.
C & P from the non working link

The future of manager Sam Allardyce will be put under scrutiny when West Ham carry out an end-of-season review.
Allardyce criticised the supporters who booed West Ham off the pitch after their 2-1 victory over 10-man Hull on Wednesday night. Co-owner David Gold took to Twitter to insist that Premier League survival is the cluba??s only immediate concern.
But there is recognition within the Upton Park boardroom that a change of direction may be needed and Gold and David Sullivan must decide whether Allardyce is

JimmyV66
27-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Talk at the games is that Gold wants to get someone else in for next season because like the fans which he is one, he also hates the football and is worried about crowds droping and how it will affect us when we move.

However Gold is now nothing more than a spokesperson. Sullivan is the main man and he does not care just as long as we stay up and move into the OS as a prem team.

Sullivan thinks crowds will stay great because most fans want to make sure they are there for the final two years and then the OS will be full for the first season because it is a brand new stadium and era for us.

Stay a prem team, move to the OS and then look to sell as quick as, make a huge profit then after that not his problem.

Even better, stay up and sell before the move and make a bigger profit. (Not sure how that would work mind you)

Whiskyman
28-03-2014, 12:12 AM
S & G will sell, I'm certain of that. They are rich by most people's standards but by comparison with other football club owners they are still shopping at Poundstretcher.

Rumours in the city are flying around (and lots of money too) that a deal has been done but it is conditional on PL status being maintained, otherwise the price plummets.

Word is that S & G (and as Jim says it's Sullivan who is the organ grinder, Gold's just the monkey) have agreed a figure but because of the conditional partial repayment in the event of relegation the deal can't be finalised.

Only rumours, not seen anything in b & w, but rumours getting stronger by the day.

JimmyV66
28-03-2014, 12:22 AM
"Only rumours, not seen anything in b & w, but rumours getting stronger by the day"

Hearing the same aswell more and more. If certain well respected "ITK's" are to be believed we may well have new owners before the move.

If our owners were anyone other than G & S i would have more faith in these stories floating about. But because of G & S i just keep thinking they will fck everything up and sell us to the next Carrson Young or Venky's.

Afterall that is the WHU DNA.

USAFORWHUFC
28-03-2014, 01:24 AM
His message was immediately erased from my e- mail without the least interest in opening it. Relieved with the 3, but BFS' actions at the final whistle were deplorable. Lose the big fat c#nt G&S. COYI