PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for Wigan game?

campo21
27-03-2014, 06:20 PM
I think we'll win 2-1.

twofootedchallenge
27-03-2014, 07:59 PM
XD

my younger brother keeps more clean sheets than our two teams but to be fair ill go 2-3

;D

LeeKoo
27-03-2014, 11:48 PM
I think we'll win 2-1.

I agree mate I think we'll win 0-2 ;)

dunc_bwfc
28-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Bolton 1 Pie Eaters 2

WIGANFACUPHISTORY
28-03-2014, 02:53 AM
BFC 1 WFC 3

bwfcforever
28-03-2014, 07:14 AM
2-1 home win B)

boyceeeunderrated
28-03-2014, 10:16 AM
if we turn up and play as we can 1-4 :D

bwfcforever
28-03-2014, 11:52 AM
well heres hoping yr coach breaks down & you fail to appear ..if so we MAY score 3 :-)

itsintheblood
28-03-2014, 07:30 PM
I'll go with 2-2, The Juke to score both our goals.

garyp1803
28-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Hard game for us Trotters tomorrow. I would be content with a point, as I don't think we'll beat Wigan.

Bolton 1 Wigan 1

Bogdan

Hutton---Knight---Wheater---Ream

Chungy---Spearing---Medo---Danns

Juke---Mason

hindleymonwafc
29-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Wigan should have won it with the pen but that would have been daylight robbery. Bolton played well and should have been out of sight before the equaliser...ah well honours even

itsintheblood
29-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks Hindleymon, that's how I saw it.

donboy
30-03-2014, 12:33 AM
Spot on assessment Hindleymon,we played well today and I would have been gutted if we'd lost to that late penalty.That last 10 minutes was agony though,McManaman looked unstoppable and it was a relief to get a point in the end, fantastic save by Boggers.

boyceeeunderrated
30-03-2014, 12:03 PM
we was way off the standards we have been at yesterday disappointing

lord_hooray
30-03-2014, 07:22 PM
didn't bother with the game yesterday but from the highlights we should have won, thought Wigan might have for once filled the bottom tier but as usual it was half empty, still their best following ever to the Reebok, Lostock is probably nearer to Wigan than Bolton town centre though, pathetic

campo21
30-03-2014, 09:02 PM
They might have a pathetic fan base lord but at least they are trying to get back to the premiership which is more than can be said about our lot!

klassnic
30-03-2014, 09:53 PM
i can't beleive how bad we have gone

medioca players with a

rooky of a manager from scotland a younger billy davis.

a chairman who is a great asset stripper and want s to be in fat larrys band when drunk !

an owner who warms coffins up for a living
youd think with all that money hed come back from overseas with a tan, god he's one ugly man

even the suit he wears can't disguise the poor old rinkle dick .

ask sharron !

then talk about a board of directors being put together like three men in a tub a baker, candle stick maker and and fat larry swimming across the championship waves.

I would of thought this crew would have at least of signed some players who are more in common with their personalitys

like Darren Bent

did I say Bent

bent in the meaning of Gay No !

of course not

Bent in the meaning of asset stripping the club that hardcore fans still go and see being stipped whilst paying to watch the club sinking for financial gain only.

if you buy a season ticket next year

hindleymonwafc
31-03-2014, 04:43 PM
didn't bother with the game yesterday but from the highlights we should have won, thought Wigan might have for once filled the bottom tier but as usual it was half empty, still their best following ever to the Reebok, Lostock is probably nearer to Wigan than Bolton town centre though, pathetic

Some things never change do they snooty ?...your obsession with fan numbers. Oh and FYI there was only half of the lower tier for sale the rest were in the upper...if you had been arsed going to a home match you may have known this. 3500 is a decent following but it is no wonder Wanderers are losing numbers with toss-pots like you staying away.

nvent
31-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Klassnic you never have anything positive to say about our club. Why don,t you go and peddle your drivel elsewhere and leave the rest of us to get on with supporting the club

JimmyJazz64
31-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Klassnic you never have anything positive to say about our club. Why don,t you go and peddle your drivel elsewhere and leave the rest of us to get on with supporting the club

An oxygen thief who has helped drive people off this board - and I'm not talking about you nvent!!!

klassnic
03-04-2014, 12:19 AM
nvent
i really like your post asking me to go and take my support else where as I have negative things to say about the club firstly whats good to say about the current state of the club you jockey !

Also looking at the majority of the seats around the reebok being the colour of blue and empty it seems the majority of BWFC fans feel the same you No-B

it's that good around the reebok nvent you can turn up at the reebok now and claim you have your own row of seats !

REMOVED / EDITED
your the type who will pay for a more expensive season ticket next year and be delivered worse football than this season and go home and think wow that was great !

REMOVED EDITED Oh by the way nvent sorry for moaning about everything thats gone t its up at the football club we both share an interest in

I really can't wait for every saturday to go and sit in my seat and enjoy losing and drawing football games against teams like yeovil, bournmouth, which will it be next week we draw against nvent are w

bwfcforever
03-04-2014, 03:31 AM
Lads , a polite reminder of the rules

Klassnic , has been sin binned ( lucky its not a total FM ban ) however he isnt alone , please be aware of the rules

am all for banter with these pie eaters / however keep it clean & dont make it personel

Thanks

lord_hooray
03-04-2014, 10:32 AM

Some things never change do they snooty ?...your obsession with fan numbers. Oh and FYI there was only half of the lower tier for sale the rest were in the upper...if you had been arsed going to a home match you may have known this. 3500 is a decent following but it is no wonder Wanderers are losing numbers with toss-pots like you staying away.[/quote]

I was at a wedding on Saturday so that's why I didn't go, I was at the midweek Blackpool game and have been about 12 homes this season and will be at Charlton. It did look half empty on the TV and I was surprised as Wigan fans had been sa

JimmyJazz64
03-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Klassnic , has been sin binned ( lucky its not a total FM ban )

Pity. The **** should be eradicated from FM. But then he just crawl back from under his stone with a new username

bwfcforever
03-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Jim , drop me a mail please

campo21
06-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Klassnic has been on another bolton site and told me he feels very hard done by with the abuse he has taken off several bolton fans on this site,he says he has not been negative he is just passionate about the club and hates the way it has been driven into the ground!

bwfcforever
07-04-2014, 03:09 PM
a story is always good , until you here the next one eh

the fella may well be passionate about his club & clearly cares etc , no one is questioning that ...what he needs to understand is you cant always say ( write ) some of the stuff he did , simple as that really , he knows the rules & he should be aware of the consequences , at heart am sure he is ok really & the ban is a temporary one & the next move will need to be taken by him