PDA

View Full Version : Over thir**** minutes & not one...

aussieowl
27-03-2014, 10:04 PM
...as such.

Well not from SG anyway, Giddings got one in & he made it so obvious as though to try & lull SG into saying it, I'm sure bets will have been laid..XD - view external link (https://audioboo.fm)

aussieowl
27-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Soz, link not working.

Katchouro
28-03-2014, 01:00 AM
As such. XD

It's like the fast show on Radio Sheff these days.

Bruno with his 'believe you me'.

Mick the Miller with his 'erm'.

The ex con Pig from Pitsmoor with his 'I fink ...' and 'j'a know worra mean'.

And N I G E L with his 'great victory again today'.

aussieowl
28-03-2014, 02:58 AM
Someone has obviously let SG in on what's been happening...no way could he go 13 minutes otherwise, Giddings probably tipped him the wink as he blatantly emphasised AS SUCH during the interview...I hope doesn't drop it all together, it sort of suits him now.

mahatmafoot
28-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Don't forget Anthony " know wot I mean" and poncy Dave, " I don't talk about other clubs".

braggyowl
28-03-2014, 10:18 AM
...And Danny "listen" Wilson...XD XD

braggyowl
28-03-2014, 11:01 AM
By the way Mahat, just read your thread on your board about how you think you pigs are gonna be the first to get to the Prem out of all South Yorkshire..XD XD XD XD XD XD

Keep taking your tablets pal...XD XD XD

Owler
28-03-2014, 12:10 PM
As such. XD

It's like the fast show on Radio Sheff these days.

Bruno with his 'believe you me'.

Mick the Miller with his 'erm'.

The ex con Pig from Pitsmoor with his 'I fink ...' and 'j'a know worra mean'.

And N I G E L with his 'great victory again today'.

What about Sam the turn coat, I fink I fink I fink I fink we should go 4 4 2 I fink.

Sam was an Owl but jumped on to blades bandwagon when they got promoted to Premier league.

aussieowl
28-03-2014, 10:25 PM
By the way Mahat, just read your thread on your board about how you think you pigs are gonna be the first to get to the Prem out of all South Yorkshire..XD XD XD XD XD XD

Keep taking your tablets pal...XD XD XD

XD...Mahat should take your advice braggy, not only now but for the foreseeable future ;) however, he might have a point...the Blades are on an upward curve, they have momentum, a good likeable manager & although not really seen yet, the money...in all honesty it wouldn't surprise me at all if they went back to back promotions AND maybe, even go up this season.

We on the other hand are just treading water at the minute...unless Mandy sells to the right people we have to stick with his current business plan, which isn't such a bad thing but hardly likely to fire us to the prem, I think we'll keep on improving slowly & become a strong Championship club...then again, it's football, owt can happen...shall I keep taking the

Katchouro
28-03-2014, 10:36 PM
He's going dangerously off script again. XD

Careful aussie, you know how well predicting anything good for the FA Cup semi finalists will go down on here.

Braggy and the boywonder will want you hanged for treason.

aussieowl
28-03-2014, 10:42 PM
He's going dangerously off script again. XD

Careful aussie, you know how well predicting anything good for the FA Cup semi finalists will go down on here.

Braggy and the boywonder will want you hanged for treason.

Braggy & Hirsty are oreyt Katch, it's the one that pretends he lives in Sheffield that gets his knickers in a twist & starts telling porkies.

Next.

PS..I posted you some photo's on the OT board..;)

Katchouro
28-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Some good pics they are too - but no Lane. My three favourite places in Sheffield growing up - toys, films and footy.

Think you're mistaken about the picture on post #14 though. If I'm not mistaken that's Barnsley Tarn centre from just last week.

aussieowl
28-03-2014, 11:02 PM
If I'm not mistaken that's Barnsley Tarn centre from just last week.

XD XD XD

braggyowl
29-03-2014, 11:24 AM
You could be right aussie, who knows...:)

Just to bug Katch though I'll say that Wednesday will get to the Prem before them...Oh and when they've blown it at Wembley (twice)...(again)..Owd Nigel will pack his bags and go to a bigger and better club...Forest...;)