PDA

View Full Version : Managerial Merry-Go-Round Would You Welcome Moysie Back?

alan_stubbs
28-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Listening to TalkSh[color=navy]ite they other day, and the feeling was that Wenger may resign at the end of the Season.

So if that was the case, and Arsenal paid the compensation and took Martinez to Manager them, and United sacked Moysie. Would you be happy if Kenwright brought Moysie back to Manager Everton?

I know it will never happen, but it would be interesting to see what people think. By the way, it's a 'NO' from me B)

Petingo
28-03-2014, 12:51 PM
This fred title and topic is daft.

Even by your standards, my good man.

And that is saying sommat...:P

And the answer is NO, NO and thrice NO.

notnever
28-03-2014, 01:12 PM
This fred title and topic is daft.
[p]
This ^
[p]

BigAlBall12
28-03-2014, 06:56 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

alan_stubbs
31-03-2014, 04:01 PM
[color=navy]
It's a brilliant title and topic, ya shower of *******s XD

notnever
22-04-2014, 02:45 PM
Listening to TalkSh[color=navy]ite they other day, and the feeling was that Wenger may resign at the end of the Season.

So if that was the case, and Arsenal paid the compensation and took Martinez to Manager them, and United sacked Moysie. Would you be happy if Kenwright brought Moysie back to Manager Everton?

I know it will never happen, but it would be interesting to see what people think. By the way, it's a 'NO' from me B)

[p]
That's one down, two to go.

Cracking post stubbs..

[p]

Punchy_B
24-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Big fat nope from me too. Still got a lot of time for Moyes and I actually wanted him to do well at United initially, but the way he tried to shaft us left a bitter taste.

alan_stubbs
24-04-2014, 06:52 PM
[p]
That's one down, two to go.

Cracking post stubbs..

[p]
[color=navy]
If we can get fourth place and Arsenal fail to win the FA Cup, that may see Wenger step aside and set things up nicely :P