PDA

View Full Version : fao Jimmy

imtheboy
28-03-2014, 02:09 PM
I know youse like your running so youse might be interested in this I would of thought.

I of downloaded a Application to my SMARTPHONE called Nike+

Apparently it gives you all sorts of data about how youse perform (at running only).

I am looking forward to trying it oot later today and will let youse know how I got on.

Bet youse cant weight.

deezel
28-03-2014, 03:16 PM
i've recently started using a site called " walk jog run"

at the basic level it lets you plot amd measure routes and it's helped in my training for my first ever 10k later this year

moorlad
28-03-2014, 03:57 PM
[quote="deezel"

at the basic level it lets you plot amd measure routes and it's helped in my training for my first ever 10k later this year[/quote]

You'll ****ing DIE, you dopey ****.

deezel
28-03-2014, 04:05 PM
aye looking closer it is "walk run jog die" tbf

i could DIE drinking cups of tea, which is best though?

moorlad
28-03-2014, 04:27 PM
[quote="deezel" tbf

i could DIE drinking cups of tea, which is best though?[/quote]

Well not ****ing jogging or running for certain.

Drink beer.

521buc
28-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Anything that keeps you fit is good.. Let me know what that Nike thing is about.

Once you get your first race under your belt it's addictive as you want to do better the next time so you start upping the training.. The times you do start decreasing after that running becomes yer life it takes over..

Well when I started I were 15stone but now I'm 11stone ..

So it does have benefits it's also good for the heart ..

Met many nice people when I started in the 80s and still keep in touch today with many of them..

chalky-ncfc
28-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Ive got a speedo and milometer in my car,thats good enough for me...

imtheboy
28-03-2014, 08:36 PM
What a dissapointment. I got ready for my run, switched the Application thingy on and got a message saying it was offline for repairs..

I of ended up running 5 miles with no IDEA how much energy I of used up etc..

I am OUTRAGED let me tell you...

jiltedjohn
28-03-2014, 09:26 PM
I might have to take this jogging lark up, popped out for a message there and thought I'd grab a pint or two, four folk in the pub on a Friday night! So I just had the one and now I'm sitting in the house watching Gogglebox. :blue: