PDA

View Full Version : leeds

adamwawaw
28-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Do you think we will be filling buckets outside ground for them ?...i dont wish all this on them as much as i hate the ****ers but i will NOT be putting money in because they didnt do that for us.

hoothoot
28-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Do you think we will be filling buckets outside ground for them ?...

I'll gladly fill the bucket...With chunder!

aussieowl
28-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Sup wi em nah?

hirstyboywonder
28-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Sup wi em nah?

On the brink of financial meltdown again after their Italian investor was ruled not viable by the league.
Players have agreed to defer payments for the past month.

aussieowl
28-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Why is it so easy for football clubs to get in strife...one thing we can say for Dave Allen is that he kept Ken Bates away from our club, had he not done so we would probably be exactly where Leeds are now.

Katchouro
28-03-2014, 10:40 PM
aussie going off script again!!! This time praising the man who called you all scum.

Speaking of scum ... LUFC 2007. You'll struggle to find a bigger collection of scrubbers supporting any one club in England ... I wouldn't give them a bead of sweat from my Blades supporting backside.

I hope they go under.

braggyowl
29-03-2014, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't like to see ANY club go under...Simple as that.

Anyone who does wish this on another club isn't, to me, right in the head!

micklyons1hardbstd
29-03-2014, 07:34 PM
[quote="braggyowl"]I wouldn't like to see ANY club go under...Simple as that.

Anyone who does wish this on another club isn't, to me, right in the head![/quoted] Spot on!

aussieowl
29-03-2014, 08:25 PM
aussie going off script again!!! This time praising the man who called you all scum.

Speaking of scum ... LUFC 2007. You'll struggle to find a bigger collection of scrubbers supporting any one club in England ... I wouldn't give them a bead of sweat from my Blades supporting backside.

I hope they go under.

Too harsh Katch, I wish that on no club, not the fans fault they've been run extremely badly...can't undertsand the "I hope they go under" line of thinking, it's the most selfish train of thought in football, if every fan that had the same view got their way, there would be no football.

As for Dave Allen, can't stand the man but credit where it's due, he kept that tw@t Bates out of our club.

aussieowl
29-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Another thing Katch, you say..."Speaking of scum ... LUFC 2007."

You say LUFC 2007 like it's going to hurt them, mate it's the same club with the same history that it's always been, the 2007 stuff is only on paper, the club, the real club & as with any club, exists in the hearts & minds of the supporters, it's the fans that give all & every club it's soul.

Katchouro
29-03-2014, 10:14 PM
The 2007 thing does bug them aussie, and well it should.

- also - I'd joyfully see you lot go under as well. The Scabs on my hitlist too.

And I might, sooner than you think, get my wish. >;)

aussieowl
29-03-2014, 10:30 PM
I'll never understand the I hope a particular club goes under mentality, even more so from you as you're far from being an idiot...can you see the selfishness of it?

Katchouro
29-03-2014, 10:44 PM
I really am a rumbustious and incorrigible scamp.

But at least I'm not participating in a LUFC2007 lovefest ... where's Hulmet, he detests Leeds more than me. And bannochops, who famously boasted on Bladesmad about giving a pair of scummers a vicious beat down at a train station.

braggyowl
30-03-2014, 09:55 AM
It's no use trying to bring other people into it...You've said your piece..That's it.

By the way Katch if you got your wish and Leeds went under, and us for that matter now you've shown your true colours, think of all the young kids about the same age as your own that are going to suffer through no fault of their own...

People who wish that on other clubs aren't worth a poke in the eye and I reckon 99% of your own board would agree with me.

Rev72
31-03-2014, 02:15 PM

:star: :star: :star:

braggyowl
01-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Notice how katch hasn't been on a lately to give one of his famous replies...He's hoping this thread will sink to the bottom of the board and we'll all forget how he thinks...

We've got you covered Katch me owd pal...We now know how your evil mind works...Wanting clubs to go bust, including Wednesday, just so that you can have a good laugh and satisfy your big fat ego...

Tut tut Katch...Not the way a proper football supporter should think..Hang your head in shame...You've really gone down in my estimation as I thought even you couldn't stoop that low. :blue:

Katchouro
01-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Good stuff.

All the more jelly and ice scream for me at the Leeds 2007 Wake.

And speaking of dying ... what's happening to this board? More traffic in a Barnsley Library car park than on here. Are you all keeping your snouts down until the Marquee club get knocked out of the cup?

braggyowl
02-04-2014, 12:49 PM
sup Katch, you waiting til this board "goes under" so you can have a good wan...oops, I mean laugh over it...

micklyons1hardbstd
03-04-2014, 11:56 AM

- also - I'd joyfully see you lot go under as well. The Scabs on my hitlist too.

And I might, sooner than you think, get my wish. >;) Spoken like the true pig filth you are...Nonce! ;)

Rotherhamowl10
03-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Good stuff.

All the more jelly and ice scream for me at the Leeds 2007 Wake.

And speaking of dying ... what's happening to this board? More traffic in a barnsley Library car park than on here. Are you all keeping your snouts down until the Marquee club get knocked out of the cup?

You've got him rattled Braggy...he's even changing the subject to how much traffic goes through owlsmad XD...surprised Clem didn't mention bluntsmad gets more traffic last week on the football league show when he was struggling to list any post war honours for the pigs birthday special.

We did get a short clip of McSue telling a dozen fans in the 'shoes off fickle club car park' that 'Sheffield is red and white' XD XD keep up, the city is ours thing was done to death years ago.

Is he still suing the council about Hillsborough getting the nod over the sty for Englands world cup bid? XD XD

braggyowl
03-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Yep, we've certainly found him out for what he really is...I still stand by what I say as well...Anyone who wishes that ANY club goes under is not right in the head.

people that can actually just sit back and laugh at another club going bust are total w@nkers in my opinion...You can imagine how much he was laughing to himself when he thought we were going under..I bet it p!ssed him off big time when the good old CO-OP and Milan stepped in..:P

Even if his club were on the verge of going under I wouldn't want that...And to be honest I don't think any PROPER footy fan would..Yet he states on here he'd want us to go bust...

What a n0b.

braggyowl
03-04-2014, 12:57 PM

And I might, sooner than you think, get my wish. >;) Spoken like the true pig filth you are...Nonce! ;)[/quote]

Where's that fckin like it button when you need it!

Katchouro
03-04-2014, 03:54 PM
More child abuse based banter. And hall of famer braggy approves. Dear oh dear, no wonder this board is going down the pan.

micklyons1hardbstd
03-04-2014, 07:15 PM
And yet unlike you attention seeking, thai banging, pig filth...We wouldn't want to see ANY club go under..Wouldn't wish it on any fan, from toddler to old soldier...Different breed altogether see..Not that you'd understand...Get back to the grooming...Nonce! :O

Rev72
04-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Respect braggy :star:

I also would not like to see any club go under.

As for Katchouro...OMG..what an asshole.

braggyowl
04-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Katch should take a long, hard look in the mirror Rev if he gets a kick out of a football club going bust!

gm_gm
05-04-2014, 09:44 AM

Ditto...I would be happy to contribute to any club, we have seen fantastic generosity from other clubs, occasions like this can bring the worse out in some people but also the best!

Rev72
05-04-2014, 02:07 PM

I hope they go under.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Just been taken over by a multi millionaire XD XD XD XD XD

Look how stupid you look now XD XD XD

Suck on that sucker XD XD XD

Katchouro
05-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Sorry to disappoint you rev but I won't be losing sleep over Leeds 2007.

Just shows how low you lot have become when you're saluting the likes of this Italian fraudster snake oil salesman who's here to suck the teet of English football and rendering you no different to Watford and Charlton. A very sad day for English football from a city that has shamed the game more than once.

This dragged through the hedges fella even makes Mandaric look like a model citizen.

Rev72
06-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Sorry to disappoint you rev but I won't be losing sleep over Leeds 2007.

Just shows how low you lot have become when you're saluting the likes of this Italian fraudster snake oil salesman who's here to suck the teet of English football and rendering you no different to Watford and Charlton. A very sad day for English football from a city that has shamed the game more than once.

This dragged through the hedges fella even makes Mandaric look like a model citizen.

Keep sucking them sour grapes sucker. B)

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD