PDA

View Full Version : Its a hame gemme now Troops xxx

GUNBOAT
28-03-2014, 11:11 PM
The Govan main stand breached was always meh aim and thanks to you my fellow Arabs ignoring the ARABTRUST spokesman Steven Hughes with his"We are nervous" speech we have turned Ibrox Tangerine.

IMO the worst game for a home support atmosphere wise is when you are playing an early KO against a big away support that have been on it early doors.

Cannie wait now to see our biggest ever support in our history at Ibrox roaring the Terrors on to yet another victory in a Semi Final,WASC,FACT.

Chips_OToole
28-03-2014, 11:14 PM
What's the 'we are nervous' sh1te ah aboot?

another PR OG fae the Arabtrust?

arab_plumber
28-03-2014, 11:20 PM
I am hearing over 11,000 sold now

OYF

ITS GONNA BE NOISY...:)

terrorinEK
28-03-2014, 11:21 PM
We've sold over 11,000,projections are that we will finally sell 13,000.

Surely it would make more sense to just give us the entire Govan Stand ?

Great effort either way.That's more than we took v Raith in 2010,and that was a 3pm k.o. on a Sunday (and not televised).

Our brilliant fans always step-up to the plate when the club needs us most.

WASC

GUNBOAT
28-03-2014, 11:23 PM

ARABTRUST spokesman Steven Hughes,"Some of our supporters are nervous about going to Ibrox."

Speak for yourself and the rest of your TRUST son.eh was there when we steyed up in 76 we the 100 strong Arabs on their title gala night.

Eh only got nervous when Hamish missed the penalty.Final result Glasgow Rangers RIP 0 Dundee United 0,Dundee FC went doon we the Saints and the rest as they say is history.

TangyStrummer
28-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Dinny get me evaen mair wound up... ffs, the footballing world is waiting for us to execute these inbreds on their own patch.

Chips_OToole
28-03-2014, 11:32 PM
ARABTRUST spokesman Steven Hughes,"Some of our supporters are nervous about going to Ibrox."

Nervous? On what grounds?

Another PR disaster , ill thought out and basically a load of havers

An 11,000 support strong puss shutter-says different.

Otm_Shank
28-03-2014, 11:37 PM
They've got a history of this and its embarrassing.

GUNBOAT
28-03-2014, 11:45 PM
The FACTS are Celtic out sing them with only the Broomloan Rd end,its gonna be so FN deflating for the Currant Buns looking across to the Govan and seeing a sea of Tangerine.

Some of you may have doubted how important this is to our young side but honestly its FN massive,we have stopped them turning it in to a cauldron.

During the warm up,Ranks to Gauldy,"We normally hae that wee corner son in between the other TEN THOUSAND."

Cannie thank you enough troops and for the 1st time on this board ehm saying we are gonna cuff them,WASC,FACT.

Cad_10
28-03-2014, 11:46 PM
I read somewhere that if it reaches 13k (I think) then its impossible to have segregation in the Govan. Would be hilarious.

GUNBOAT
28-03-2014, 11:54 PM

Nervous? On what grounds?

Another PR disaster , ill thought out and basically a load of havers

An 11,000 support strong puss shutter-says different.[/quote]

I would advise Mr Steven Hughes of the Arab TRUST to never set fut on the Banter Bus if he is of a nervous disposition.

Brilliant boys on them buses BTW but nae angels,BTW 150 of them booked up for Ibrox andnone of them nervous,FACT.

LoveUTDlongtime
29-03-2014, 12:00 AM
First ever post folks. Been a voyeur for a long time.

Was there in '76 when we stayed up, and been there many times since. Best ever was about '82 when we beat them 4-3 (going on 6-0) but we had the usual ref.

I actually witnessed Tom Forsyth put luggy up in the air, and Gregor Stevens kick him on the way down - ref waved play on. This was the last time I was in the upper broomloan, as when we went 4-2 up a (royal blue) transistor radio - remember them - was launched at us from above. when the the perpetrator was asking his mates to hand it back to him, so he could throw it again, we thought it was time to go!

Bring on the 12th of April. As previous posters said, it will be the making of our team and we will come of age. Also, have no fear fellow Arabs, ad last year it was 3-0 going on 6-0.

GUNBOAT
29-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Serious question here troops,how many would we have taken if as normal the Semi was at Hampden?.
IMO 7000 maximum so giving them home advantage has worked against Sevco and the SFA.

To any Arab reading this who has not bought a ticket get your erse doon to the shop before Tuesday and join your club's biggest ever support at Ibrox just to tell your grandchildren,"Eh was there."

deebuster
29-03-2014, 12:06 AM

Speak for yourself and the rest of your TRUST son.eh was there when we steyed up in 76 we the 100 strong Arabs on their title gala night.

Eh only got nervous when Hamish missed the penalty.Final result Glasgow Rangers RIP 0 Dundee United 0,Dundee FC went doon we the Saints and the rest as they say is history.[/quote]

Was there as I was many a time in the Main stand enclosure. At times it was like the movie 300, but still we went.

Thanks for reminding me G.

Let's get it right up them!

deebuster
29-03-2014, 12:10 AM

Was there in '76 when we stayed up, and been there many times since. Best ever was about '82 when we beat them 4-3 (going on 6-0) but we had the usual ref.

I actually witnessed Tom Forsyth put luggy up in the air, and Gregor Stevens kick him on the way down - ref waved play on. This was the last time I was in the upper broomloan, as when we went 4-2 up a (royal blue) transistor radio - remember them - was launched at us from above. when the the perpetrator was asking his mates to hand it back to him, so he could throw it again, we thought it was time to go!

Bring on the 12th of April. As previous posters said, it will be the making of our team and we will come of age. Also, have no fear fellow Arabs, ad last year it was 3-0 going on 6-0.

Was standing next to you...remember the radio...could have sworn it was 4-1 tho?

LoveUTDlongtime
29-03-2014, 12:14 AM
You could be right. I will need to google it. Anyway, it was a belter of a night. I thought we were sitting instead of standing

GUNBOAT
29-03-2014, 12:15 AM

Thanks for putting your 1st ever post on a GUNBOAT thread x,on the way hame fae Ibrox when we stayed up do you mind the Dees bus

LoveUTDlongtime
29-03-2014, 12:21 AM
GB - don't remember that bit. I went to the match on the train with my mate. Main memory was the legend (Hamish) missing a penalty and a six foot odds hvn standing behind us for the entire 90 mins, singing bizarre sectarian songs and wanting to fight everyone. So much for segregation!

no1arabbelfast
29-03-2014, 12:30 AM
The Gunner fires another salvo into the Huunmark.

Ticket has been purchased and I am prepared to endure the Northern Ireland Rankgers on the ferry.

GUNBOAT
29-03-2014, 12:55 AM

Ticket has been purchased and I am prepared to endure the Northern Ireland Rankgers on the ferry.

It means everything to me to read that post mate and to any other Arab looking in,i FN love meh club and having endured the Glesgie Mafia A meh FN life let me assure you when 12000 of us instead of 1200 scream for that penalty we will get it.

To any non poster looking in your bairns will be fine,how many times have you endured Old Firm and cup final heartache?,we are gonna cuff these tax dodging cheating currant bun *******s so please let your bairns see history made.

If a boy is willing to go fae Belfast on a ferry full O bigots to follow the Terrors can you no dae same?.Every Arab in that stadium on April the 12th will be an advantage to YOUR CLUB.

JamesMcClean
29-03-2014, 01:20 AM

It means everything to me to read that post mate and to any other Arab looking in,i FN love meh club and having endured the Glesgie Mafia A meh FN life let me assure you when 12000 of us instead of 1200 scream for that penalty we will get it.

To any non poster looking in your bairns will be fine,how many times have you endured Old Firm and cup final heartache?,we are gonna cuff these tax dodging cheating currant bun *******s so please let your bairns see history made.

If a boy is willing to go fae Belfast on a ferry full O bigots to follow the Terrors can you no dae same?.Every Arab in that stadium on April the 12th will be an advantage to YOUR CLUB.[/quote]

I hear what you're saying GB, but on Follow Follow they are DEMANDING

SimonR25
29-03-2014, 02:39 AM
http://goo.gl/36RRuy

blackandtangerine
29-03-2014, 04:18 AM
I read somewhere that if it reaches 13k (I think) then its impossible to have segregation in the Govan. Would be hilarious.
Nearly right. If we sell one ticket over the 13000 then the police won't allow any sales to the rangers fans for the Govan stand

arab_plumber
29-03-2014, 07:03 AM

I had the experience of coming back from Larne to Cairnryan a few years back with a ferry full of the nothern Ireland hun squad,the most bigoted and evil huns i have ever had the misfortune to witness.

bowers88
29-03-2014, 07:08 AM
A daft statement once again to be made from arabtrust which shouldnt have been made.
It could have put people off buying tickets (possibly has). Wouldnt it have been better releasing a statement to encourage our fans to purchase tickets instead of an off putting one?
Now they have looked like idiots over this imo.

blackandtangerine
29-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Daft as it was it's time to move on from it. As has been said it looks like we are taking our biggest ever support there so that'll do fir me. Really do hope though that some if these fans can come back to tannadice on a more regular basis!

airdriearab808
29-03-2014, 08:17 AM
[quote="GUNBOAT" speech we have turned Ibrox Tangerine.

IMO the worst game for a home support atmosphere wise is when you are playing an early KO against a big away support that have been on it early doors.

Cannie wait now to see our biggest ever support in our history at Ibrox roaring the Terrors on to yet another victory in a Semi Final,WASC,FACT.
[/quote]
:D :D :D

TerryTheTerror
29-03-2014, 08:30 AM
To be fair to Steven Hughes he was simply reflecting on what he must have seen online. I include this place in that. For instance, there were quite a number of folk saying they wouldn't be taking kids because they perceived there would be trouble.

However, he needs to consider the impact statements from the trust could have.

GUNBOAT
29-03-2014, 08:46 AM
To be fair to Steven Hughes he was simply reflecting on what he must have seen online. I include this place in that. For instance, there were quite a number of folk saying they wouldn't be taking kids because they perceived there would be trouble.

However, he needs to consider the impact statements from the trust could have.

That's a fair reflection TTT but thank god most Arabs in a show of defiance and support for the club have ignored Steven's statement,eh was just a wee bitty fired up last night. ;)

Goodie7
29-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Holy phuck, I cannot wait. 11,000 plus Arabs blaring zombie by the cranberries, from three different directions. I hope to phuck someone videos the away end when we score. Gonna be bedlam. Away on the hunt for some semi final footwear today. :D

HARD_KUNT
29-03-2014, 11:35 AM
get into thum >:(

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qmdnpd.jpg

Leeds
29-03-2014, 12:12 PM
get into thum >:(

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qmdnpd.jpgTackety baits!

HARD_KUNT
29-03-2014, 12:18 PM
HOI GUNBOAT !!!

HARDKUNTS GOT YIR BACK >:(

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qmdnpd.jpg

GUNBOAT
20-11-2021, 12:16 AM
What an FN thread that was,FACT.

GUNBOAT
20-11-2021, 08:40 AM
We were graced by the presence of Hard Kunt,shame his pictures are gone though.

TerryTheTerror
20-11-2021, 10:49 AM
FFS, hard_kunt and Leeds. 😂

Shedboy1971
20-11-2021, 10:57 AM
FFS, hard_kunt and Leeds. ��

was a great time on this board HK's avatar was brilliant lol

Shedboy1971
20-11-2021, 11:00 AM
Also plumber, bandt, airdriearab - some great memories - especially the legend shedboy71 who got global ban just for being a dick - wonder what happend to him/her/she/he?

GUNBOAT
20-11-2021, 11:15 AM
Also plumber, bandt, airdriearab - some great memories - especially the legend shedboy71 who got global ban just for being a dick - wonder what happend to him/her/she/he?

Think he ran aff we the wife's sister mate.

Arabdownsouth
20-11-2021, 12:30 PM

My educated guess is he went away and came up with a really really clever alternative username that no **** would ever ever guess and reincarnated himself as another dick, then completely fooled everyone for the rest of eternity >;):pXD