PDA

View Full Version : v Millwall

Howie5o
29-03-2014, 09:15 AM
...on paper 3pts ?

Rovers win .. 0-3..:)

needle
29-03-2014, 10:46 AM
This has win and a comfortable one , written all over it .
Millwall 0 v Rovers 3

champs95
29-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Don't know why, but I prefer it when we are playing Leicester at home to a game like this where we are expected to win.

A point away from home is always a good one. We are playing a team fighting for their lives.
1-1

If we lose it will be GB out.

Not that its relevant, as the next week will be about discussing Burnley FC anyway, unless we lose. Then we get to play the blame game ...

Wacked1212
29-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Henleys not playing 2-0 to us

DanRrr
29-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Bottom of the table team, everyone expects to win, but never easy playing teams fighting for their lives, (our Prem years were proof of that).

So far 50% in possession and cards. Varney in for the INJURED Rudi, (this really is getting silly - the back room and training staff clearly need to learn how to look after players), time for the useless dolt to put egg on my face for what I've said about him! An assist will do!

BenBRFC
29-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Reckon we'll lose 1-0 and Hanley red card,

We'll then equalise off a corner, michael keane..

1-1

DanRrr
29-03-2014, 04:56 PM
All hail Josh King for salvaging something from bottom of the table Millwall.

How many penalites have we conceeded this season? It must be a Rovers record.

thairover
29-03-2014, 05:01 PM
I'd given up hope after the second penalty.
It only takes a second to ...:D

seventwo
30-03-2014, 03:25 PM
I'd given up hope after the second penalty.
It only takes a second to have ***... :D

I agree :D

Pooch
30-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Just saw the highlights. Can someone explain the Hanley penalty and red card? I watched the replay 7 times and I can't see where there was a foul by Hanley let alone a red card. Seems like the ref had it in for us or bet on the game!!

MillHillRover
30-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Just saw the highlights. Can someone explain the Hanley penalty and red card? I watched the replay 7 times and I can't see where there was a foul by Hanley let alone a red card. Seems like the ref had it in for us or bet on the game!!

Baffled me too Pooch, It was one of them were it was such an absurd decision I didn't even get mad it just left me speechless and shaking my head in fact I shook my head that much I have a sore neck now.

The worst thing about it is you can't appeal a straight red :( :/ >:(

yorkyclaret
30-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Yes you can.

Pooch
30-03-2014, 10:41 PM

Baffled me too Pooch, It was one of them were it was such an absurd decision I didn't even get mad it just left me speechless and shaking my head in fact I shook my head that much I have a sore neck now.

The worst thing about it is you can't appeal a straight red :( :/ >:([/quote]

I always thought you could appeal a straight red though. :s

and just checked...found the link to an appeal - view external link (http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/rovers-to-appeal-hanley-red-1455404.aspx)

MillHillRover
31-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Oh yeh my bad, its 2 yellows ya cant appeal aint it :(

kennyK
31-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Thank heavens this site seems to have speded up. The bosses must have listened to everyone threatening to jump ship..

Anyway I always thought the sign of a good team was the ability to score late goals, and the sign of a poor team was the habit of conceding late goals.
Right now Rovers are bang in the habit of doing both, but because our late goals are later than the ones we concede that means we are slightly better than we are crap..

Does anyone agree?

+ More decent play without Lowe in midfield - co-incidence? I think not..

DanRrr
31-03-2014, 11:22 PM
Having looked at the 2 penalties a few time, I'd say Hanley's wasn't and the 2nd was very harsh. 2 points robbed by poor refereeing on Saturday.

And yes Kenny, the site is less dogsh1t. But is it too little too late?

bigmoon
01-04-2014, 07:38 AM
The two penalties were absolute bobbins, as for the red card. Not for me, it should be rescinded. Some of the refereeing in this league is absolutely shocking.