I would have put money on you Clarets beating them sly ones

What went wrong?

Altobelli
29-03-2014, 11:15 PM
It was not Bad Luck Gaz...

Marney out suspended.

Ings out injured.

Trippier out injured.

Vokes taken off after 6 minutes with what looks like a bad injury.

I watched the match in a pub and thought Leicester were good value for their win regardless of some folk on CM saying they were ordinary.

We have a small squad, well lets be honest, we have roughly 13 good players.

I have warmed to Sean Dyche over this season, but I believe he's dropped a ******* not getting 2 or 3 loan players in, regardless of him saying we tried or we have to get the "right" temperament of player to mix with the team and not upset it.

When you run on a shoe string it is bound to break sooner or later and the board and Manager should have got cover in, the chance of getting to the Premiership and receiving over a 100 Million Pounds should have made them dig in their pockets earlier, but hey this is Burnley we are talking about and Garlick and Sloopy John B have short arms and long pockets.

Stan would prob

gaz1959
29-03-2014, 11:26 PM
you make it sound so true Alto to me as the loan market is the way of the land these days despite me hating it - it is a requirement

Hope you are back to full strength soon

I expect Stan will be on soon to give his views

I am off to bed as been a long day for me beeing up since 5 a.m. and all that

Take care ans see you soon - ish ->;)

alfinyalcabo
29-03-2014, 11:40 PM
We onA‚y need another 6 points Alto I'm pretty sure we can manage that.. B)

Stan_van_nel
30-03-2014, 12:14 AM
I agree with Alto right up to his last couple of lines. I will add that I thought Dyche dropped a bit of a b0llock bringing Edgar on for the injured Vokes (not because it was Edgar but because of the inevitable shape and none forward momentum that was to come).

Dyche said that we'd played a 4-3-3 last season but that isn't what I saw today, it was a 4-5-1 and we didn't look like scoring for most of the game.

We have two loans by the way, and yes in an ideal world we would have a forward in on loan right now. Dyche has said that they were out there for a loan, a couple of cheeky inquiries and a couple of reyt ones. Now if it transpires that it was down to saving a couple of hundred grand why we didn't get a loan in, then yes you can have a go at the board. I'm willing to bet that it wasn't about money. ;)

Just to add because I know that it'll be read... I was throwing the maggots back at Sherws on his thread titled 'hello my Burnley pals' because he's been a long time wind up mercha

Altobelli
30-03-2014, 03:04 AM
We onAiy need another 6 points Alto I'm pretty sure we can manage that.. B)

Alf, you must be on the falling down juice again XD We need another 13 points at the moment for automatic promotion ;)

Yes Stan the replacement for Vokes with Edgar meant we had no chance of a goal threat which I thought at the time, I was in 2 minds whether to walk out of the pub when that tart nugent miss hit his shot for the goal XD but I was enjoying the Guinness too much, I had much more than my usual 2, that's how P!ssed off I was :(

To reply to your comment about it not being about money I understand your views.

But Money unfortunately talks in Football nowadays (thanks to Sky and the FA)Burnley riding high at the time of transfers yet nobody wanted to come and maybe be a part of a Premiership team ? We got Barnes and nearly everyone was overjoyed with it, as you know I was not.

Dyche, Garlick and Sloopy can dress it up with this and that exc

alfinyalcabo
30-03-2014, 01:31 PM
We onAiy need another 6 points Alto I'm pretty sure we can manage that.. B)

Alf, you must be on the falling down juice again XD We need another 13 points at the moment for automatic promotion ;)

Yes Stan the replacement for Vokes with Edgar meant we had no chance of a goal threat which I thought at the time, I was in 2 minds whether to walk out of the pub when that tart nugent miss hit his shot for the goal XD but I was enjoying the Guinness too much, I had much more than my usual 2, that's how P!ssed off I was :(

To reply to your comment about it not being about money I understand your views.

But Money unfortunately talks in Football nowadays (thanks to Sky and the FA)Burnley riding high at the time of transfers yet nobody wanted to come and maybe be a part of a Premiership team ? We got Barnes and nearly everyone was overjoyed with it, as you know I was not.

Dyche, Garlick an

Stan_van_nel
30-03-2014, 03:34 PM
I've been banned on Leicester's main forum Foxestalk.

I don't think they like truthful, pleasant but sarcastic rival fans on there.

I've sent the Admin an e-mail, not to get back on the forum but to congratulate Leicester on their championship win and to be further sarcastic and to use this line... 'give my love to Kim Jong Un'.

Soft sh1tes. XD

Altobelli
30-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Banned ? You are still doing it right then Stan XD

Alf, I hear what you are saying but stranger things have happened at sea and all that.