PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAYS GAME

back
30-03-2014, 10:01 AM
not the most enjoyable game,picked up 3 injured players i am just hoping thy are not long term.Madan looked like he pull a hamstring so could be out for a while,just hope it's a tweek.We had to many bad passes making it harder for them selves we seem to wait until the last 20 minutes before we pick up the game.Luckely all the other teams drew as well thank god.Up the iron

fletcher9
30-03-2014, 10:45 AM
not the most enjoyable game,picked up 3 injured players i am just hoping thy are not long term.Madan looked like he pull a hamstring so could be out for a while,just hope it's a tweek.We had to many bad passes making it harder for them selves we seem to wait until the last 20 minutes before we pick up the game.Luckely all the other teams drew as well thank god.Up the iron

Blimey, I assume you still had your blindfold on when you wrote that lot.

I must have missed Madden pulling up with a hamstring as I only saw McSheffrey do that.

A really bad day for us as we could now be without our two most influential players in Burton and now McAllister.

I keep banging on about it but when will Wilcox realise that Winnall and Madden don't work as a front two. We held the ball up front better when Hayes was up there on his own, even with ten men.

back
31-03-2014, 01:46 PM
sorryabout that could not see from where i was ands someone said Madden,put it down to old age.