PDA

View Full Version : Staying up ????

gardsPNE
30-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Can you Lashers stay in the Championship ? 7 points ahead of the drop with 7/8 games left and a massive game for you v Yeovil next Saturday. It is a must win game as Millwall are at Forest who at the moment are in horrific form so Millwall may nick something there. Its defintely going to the wire for you lot, no doubt.

fyldeflyer
31-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Ask us next week. :blue:

Seriously with 2 home games coming up on Saturday and Tuesday at the very least we need 3 points against Yeovil.

Beginning to think we will survive to be honest, that point at QPR showed we still have some fight left in us, our 4 remaining home games will determine our championship survival, still think we need at least another 6-7 points to be safe.

Anyway enough about us what about you guys guards? play-offs or auto? you don't have a good record at all in the play-offs do you?

gardsPNE
03-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Yes I think 3 points at your last home game and a draw at QPR should give you some confidence for the next two very crucial home games.

About us Nobbers, well your right officially the worst team in English football when it comes to the Play-offs and it looks like thats the path. We are hoping Grayson's recent play-off form getting a couple of clubs up via them will override and put an end to the play-off voodoo.

Going straight up will be a challenge but Brentford at the moment are dropping points here there and everywhere and with us securing a play-off spot we might as well relax and play every game to get 3 pts whether it happens or not. If we can be within 4-5 pts when we play Brentford on good friday then we have half a chance and the same day Wolves v Rotherham so you never know.

fyldeflyer
05-04-2014, 08:39 PM
After today's performance i would like to change my mind about staying up.

Being beaten by Yeovil at home [sorry Yeovil fans] is the final insult.

We don't deserve to stay in this league we are utter pants. :blue:

bfcandproud
05-04-2014, 09:12 PM
They deserved their win too

Seen much worse sides at Bloomfield than them this season

You are right though we are pants, totally clueless with the ball

On a brighter note I picked up 280 from the bookies today from a tenner each way on the National winner...1st time in over 25 years I have had the winner

A Norwich goal would also have netted me 110 on goals galore :/

premiershipflops2011
05-04-2014, 11:05 PM
They deserved their win too

Seen much worse sides at Bloomfield than them this season

You are right though we are pants, totally clueless with the ball

On a brighter note I picked up 280 from the bookies today from a tenner each way on the National winner...1st time in over 25 years I have had the winner

A Norwich goal would also have netted me 110 on goals galore :/

280 quid? Well in sunshine.

There's a nice top up for your Giro.

gardsPNE
06-04-2014, 09:28 AM
After today's performance i would like to change my mind about staying up.

Being beaten by Yeovil at home [sorry Yeovil fans] is the final insult.

We don't deserve to stay in this league we are utter pants. :blue:

The Cod Army v Lashers game is looking more and more likely next season FF. Just as I thought you lot were on a mini revival you go and implode. Millwall at Forest yesterday certainly didnt help things either.

fyldeflyer
06-04-2014, 11:40 AM
There's no hiding the facts were simply the worst team in the championship right now by some distance.

We deserve to go down as much as it hurts me to say it. :blue:

coeman
07-04-2014, 07:02 AM
[quote="fyldeflyer"]There's no hiding the facts were simply the worst team in the championship right now by some distance.

We deserve to go down as much as it hurts me to say it. :blue:[/

Errrr I beg to differ Fylde! But we do have the Billionaire Cellino riding into town today to save the day! Elland Road will be rocking on Saturday with a massive crowd. Hope our crap players rise to the occasion! CIAO for now! ;)

premiershipflops2011
09-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Oh how I'm loving this season the Lashers are having.

Back in September it was 'we are going up' now they are heading in the opposite direction they want everyone out!!

Poor Mr Oyston copping for abuse last night, so I believe.

The Donkey botherers should have remember this old saying..."be nice to people when you are on your way up, as you my meet them when your on your way down".

XD

fyldeflyer
09-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Back in September we were going up really? Like to show me one post who said that?

You have won nothing yet Nobber and looking at your play-off record you will win nothing again this season.

We could still be a league apart yet so I wouldn't go counting my chickens just yet Nobber.

gardsPNE
09-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Back in September we were going up really? Like to show me one post who said that?

You have won nothing yet Nobber and looking at your play-off record you will win nothing again this season.

We could still be a league apart yet so I wouldn't go counting my chickens just yet Nobber.

At the moment FF it could be any one of 3 combo's,
1) We all stay put :(
2) We do a swapsie ;D
3) we join you in the Championship :D :D
The latter I would prefer just because it would be a cracking championship next season and our rivalry is always the highlight. However the way you lot are shaping 2nd combo is more and more likely even with our lousy play-off voodoo I think could be our year under the guidance of Grayson.

CalverleyBoy
18-04-2014, 06:38 PM

At the moment FF it could be any one of 3 combo's,
1) We all stay put :(
2) We do a swapsie ;D
3) we join you in the Championship :D :D
The latter I would prefer just because it would be a cracking championship next season and our rivalry is always the highlight. However the way you lot are shaping 2nd combo is more and more likely even with our lousy play-off voodoo I think could be our year under the guidance of Grayson.[/quote]

You missed option four, you get to play at Bloomfield road in league one... most probable after todays results.

clartet4ever
19-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Claret in peace..

Well it looks grim BUT I hope you pull yourself out of it, the last game of the season against Charlton could be massive for you.

I like Blackpool in the PL and it's sad to see what's happened to the legacy of that year, where's the money gone? I hope you pull through and get a decent chairman and manager for next season. UTC

Ps Once survival is assured you can look forward to Preston's annual f**k up of the playoffs, that's always worth a laugh :D

fyldeflyer
19-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the kind remarks but sadly I think our fate was sealed a few weeks ago when we lost at home to Yeovil.

Must confess though yesterday's game was utter garbage 2 very poor teams, I honestly think we dragged you down to our sub standard level of football.

Good luck next season you have earned it however I cannot help but think you will be back in the championship in 12 months time, sorry but certain clubs you / us are simply not cut out for the big time so enjoy it while you can.

bfcandproud
19-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Burnley agreed were not that good yesterday Fylde, but they have played some really good stuff this season and deserve to go up

I wish them well as I did when they were promoted last time

Yes they probably will come back down again, but they will be in a much better state than we are 3 seasons later that's for sure

Yeovil was indeed the killer result for us, not helped by BF picking the team he should have picked for Derby for that game and vice versa...we should have gone for Yeovil

We have 100% had it now,only Doncaster have as hard a run in as ours. Millwall have done what is needed and although I am sure it will go down to the last game, I am sure we will bottle it, in any case

That will be my last game at Bloomfield Road what ever the outcome/division we are in until the day Oyston goes. I refuse to give him another penny of my hard earned money and after 10 years as a season ticket holder and 20 odd years previous to that paying cash I will not be going again

That farce of

fyldeflyer
20-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Just don't think we have it in us to beat Charlton even if it would save us.

This team gave up weeks ago, heads dropped and the manager is totally clueless.

Hopefully relegation will give us a new start but as long as that parasite family remain here nothing is going to change.

Best thing about next season will be the local derby with Fleetwood if they manage to come up and the Nobbers blow the play-offs again. ;)

premiershipflops2011
21-04-2014, 11:15 PM
The lousy Lashers are going down. The evidence is there.

And we're going to have a massive party when you do.

XD

fyldeflyer
22-04-2014, 04:58 PM
I bet it's not going to be as big a party as the one being held at the fyldeflyers residence when the league 1 play-offs start. :D

gardsPNE
23-04-2014, 12:37 PM
FF - I didnt know you cared. ;D

rigottireed
25-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Wigan promotion play off team will be ready for you saturday ...
played half a team of reserves at Burnley ..
we might keep it down to 4-0.. ha ha ha

Kseasider
25-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Well where ever we find ourselves next season i will still cheer for The Mighty Tangerines.

stegarner
26-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Well where ever we find ourselves next season i will still cheer for The Mighty Tangerines.

Well said pal!!
Think we will have our strongest team out today, don't want to see you go down but we need to win today and rest our best 11 for the playoffs.

Best of luck

McSeasider
26-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Can I just say after today's result at Wigan I'd like offer a very sincere "shut the phuck up" to the little weasels from Preston that have posted on this thread :D :D :D

Shall be watching your playoff campaign with great gusto. XD XD

fyldeflyer
26-04-2014, 08:47 PM
4-0 eh? So what went wrong? ;D

Wigan were pretty woefull today even with the ref on your side.

Good luck in the play-offs.

gardsPNE
29-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Wigan promotion play off team will be ready for you saturday ...
played half a team of reserves at Burnley ..
we might keep it down to 4-0.. ha ha ha

The way you lot are playing you might not be in the play-offs :D :D

You'd better play your supposed full team tonight then to actually start picking up some points against the Brummies.

By the way just to remind you there was a 6 goal swing last Saturday on your 4-0 prediction. I would keep stum for the next couple of games just in case

gardsPNE
29-04-2014, 11:41 AM
[quote="McSeasider" to the little weasels from Preston that have posted on this thread :D :D :D

Shall be watching your playoff campaign with great gusto. XD XD[/quote]

In Grayson we have faith B)

Kseasider
02-05-2014, 01:18 AM
Gards your a good lad so this isnt aimed at you but the rest of the nobber trolls,

Pantomime season is here, its Proud Preston Playoff Fiasco time, XD

gardsPNE
02-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Gards your a good lad so this isnt aimed at you but the rest of the nobber trolls,

Pantomime season is here, its Proud Preston Playoff Fiasco time, XD

Yes I hear what your saying K and I dont blame you lot and the Dingles for giving us stick but I am clinging onto several Omens for this years 8th Play-off campaign including Graysons fairly successful record including Hudderfield who also had a pretty shocking record before Grayson, Sir Tom passing away and doing it for him in the same season and as my daughter says its New wembley which we have yet to visit and start a new era. Fingers, toes and god knows what else I can cross ;D :D

Kseasider
03-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Oh alright then gards, you got me at the doing it for Sir Tom bit, call me an old softy but good luck in the play-offs. :D

fyldeflyer
03-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Absolute shambles today but at least we survived, so apologies to thorskin and premiershipflops2011. XD

The sooner we forget about this season the better, at least we can now sit back and watch PNE yet again bottle it ion the play-offs. B)

gardsPNE
03-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Oh alright then gards, you got me at the doing it for Sir Tom bit, call me an old softy but good luck in the play-offs. :D

I knew I would crack ya K with the Sir Tom thing. See there is a heart of gold in some of you Tangerines ;D

Up the Lilywhites !!!!!!!

claret1978
05-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Not takeing the mick, but you have been punching above you weight for a few seasons now, even graced the pl. so you cannot really complain, not being funny, but you really are a l1 team,anything else is a bonus, good times but now the cash has gone & any decent manager, but good look for the future.

fyldeflyer
05-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Not taking the mick but see you next season 100% garunteed, I just hope you beat Derby's all time record of 11 points.

I Think you will however at least by half a dozen points.

claret1978
12-05-2014, 08:43 PM
O funny, good luck next season.

fyldeflyer
12-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Cheers but seriously think we'll both need it.

claret1978
14-05-2014, 08:10 PM
We both will.

Wire_Blue
20-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Having seen a bit of Championship football this season, Blackpool can consider themselves very very lucky to have retained their place in that division.

They are such a poor side. Defo not second tier standard.