PDA

View Full Version : kate bush

Whatsmore
30-03-2014, 09:05 PM
dark mysterious and beautifull :heart: bit like our dougie realy XD XD yes im pissed doods and im worried this site is moribund or fcked to use laymens speak

campo21
30-03-2014, 09:30 PM
I've heard she is going on tour again whatsmore.

klassnic
30-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Yes Campo your rght hercurrent crop of tour dates are

hamersmith
hammersmith
hammersmith
travel to hammersmith

in or around hammersmith

and not forgetting the lazy bitch is performing lastly in hammersmith London !

no chance or her being at the Albert halls like Mike & The Mechanics !

Ive seen the tribute of Kate Bush who's originally from the netherlands now thats good value for money and a great show so don't worry if you can't see the original because she won't travel out of london incase it spoils her yoga sessions and her little coffee meetings or her lack of can't be bothered moments.

Do you know she tried to sue the katebush tribute show for performing acts of her, although she did not want her fans to see her.

Shes a fruit and nut bar !all in one

lets sign her next season cos she ll do fuc k all as well as far as get up off her as s

campo21
30-03-2014, 10:03 PM
On the music subject klassers i heard that Christine McVie has rejoined Fleetwood Mac after being away for 16 yrs the original line up is back on the road and will be making a new album just hope its as good as Rumours!

Whatsmore
31-03-2014, 05:44 AM
klassnic if she doesn't want to tour that's her prerogative most of her fans would follow her to uzbekestan never mind hammersmith,she could eat babies for all I care,with those eyes I would forgive her anything.oh and mike and the noncy mechanics give me strength ;D

JimmyJazz64
31-03-2014, 07:43 PM
What would you give to be her Heathcliffe eh whatsmore?? ;D ;D

Whatsmore
01-04-2014, 05:42 AM
jimmy to be her heathcliffe I would give anything away with the exeption of mrs whatsmore,my daughters,and my medication which includes my Jackie D because I only drink for medicinal purposes,namely to forget XD XD XD

JimmyJazz64
02-04-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm with you there mate...on the Jack D and daughters. If she could drink as much as Mrs JJ and stay sober then I'd be open to negotiation :D :D

gardsPNE
05-04-2014, 08:49 AM
jimmy to be her heathcliffe I would give anything away with the exeption of mrs whatsmore,my daughters,and my medication which includes my Jackie D because I only drink for medicinal purposes,namely to forget XD XD XD

Its sounds like Whatsmore you traded beers for Kleenex and that Kate has indeed tamed the inner demon in you. ;D

The mod on this site can kick is feet up and relax while you have this love affair with Ms Bush :D - to be fair though she wasnt bad in her heyday and yes indeed she had that dark mysterious ora about her. Hell fire Whatsmore youve got me going !!!! , back in a few ;D

JimmyJazz64
06-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Good point there gards.

Whatsmore - every time the anger in you is rising, get the Kate Bush CD on, kick back, and let yourself go...erm, think I could have phrased that better XD XD XD

Whatsmore
26-04-2014, 09:09 PM
under the ivy just about the most beautifull love song ive ever heard,just played it on youtube a few times what with her being so stunning mrs W in bed the wanderers winning im considering one I have to admit it XD

danm1992
26-04-2014, 09:11 PM
I like a few Kate Bush tracks.

This is my favourite, apart from Wuthering Heights obviously. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM)

Whatsmore
26-04-2014, 09:15 PM
danm youtube under the ivy its hauntingly lovely.like her realy.thats it ive talked myself into one goodnight and godbless whites everywhere and I will give the laptop a wipe down before I go up XD XD XD

gardsPNE
29-04-2014, 02:13 PM
danm youtube under the ivy its hauntingly lovely.like her realy.thats it ive talked myself into one goodnight and godbless whites everywhere and I will give the laptop a wipe down before I go up XD XD XD

From the sounds of it W your going to need more than Kleenex - I recommend Bounty Kitchen Roll XD XD XD

wanderlust
02-05-2014, 02:32 PM
When Kate Bush first appeared on TOTP I was having a few in the little pub across the road from the old Post Office building (name eludes me) The pub went quiet for a minute to listen to her high-pitched wailings coming out of a little telly on the wall until the silence was broken by some old geyser in the corner saying (too loudly) "Look at the c**k-sucking lips on that"
That will forever be my abiding memory of Kate Bush.

garyp1803
02-05-2014, 07:56 PM
I bet Klassnic prefers to shag a fatter Kate Bush!

http://i58.tinypic.com/s2bg8w.jpg - http://i58.tinypic.com/s2bg8w.jpg[/IMG]]view external link ([IMG)

Whatsmore
02-05-2014, 09:01 PM
[quote="wanderlust"
That will forever be my abiding memory of Kate Bush.[/quote]yes the old cnt was me XD XD