PDA

View Full Version : The Great Exscape

rrobinson3
30-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Dont ask me why its just a feeling have looked at the remaining fixtures i think we could get out of trouble...what"s more i"ll go further and say Ollie will get Championship Manager of month for April and no i have not been drinking :D :D :D :D

scotslion58
31-03-2014, 05:12 AM
we need to win at forest and wigan and looking at recent games I just cant see that happening.
but we can dream.

frenchlion
31-03-2014, 06:58 AM
[quote="rrobinson3"ll go further and say Ollie will get Championship Manager of month for April and no i have not been drinking :D :D :D :D[/quote]

Mornng Robo, Sorry to dampen your enthousiasm but I don't think even Houdini would try this one!

geordielion
31-03-2014, 08:54 AM
10/10 for optimism mate. Wish I shared your positive thinking...hope you're right!

zampa100
01-04-2014, 01:17 PM
we didn't hardly get f,ukc all out of the so called easy games so I am sure we will get ***,c all out of the other games,but who knows,all the clubs might think playing Millwall will be a push over and take it easy

twofootedchallenge
01-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Sorry but like the German officer who caught Mac in The Great Escape I'll say 'GOOT LUCK!!'

Hollowhead is a tool and a fool, one court jester who got caught out. ;D

His neighbours dogs keep ****ting in his garden because he doesn't believe in defences >:)

zampa100
04-04-2014, 03:19 PM
that's not even funny,now f*ck off and crawl back under your stone.

rrobinson3
05-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Told you all i was not drinking Dah di dah da di dah di da...The great escape is on ;D ;D ;D ;D

zampa100
06-04-2014, 08:48 AM
lets hope Yeovil can win at the window lickers tueday night

scotslion58
06-04-2014, 09:24 AM
I still think we are really in the ****,but if we win at wigan, I will start believing.
maybe wigan will have one eye on saturdays semi final.

zampa100
07-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Scotty,i agree with what you have put,i wont get carried away unless we sneak a win Tuesday night,but who knows,it could be good looking forward to Watford next Saturday COYL

rossendaleareaclaret
07-04-2014, 09:53 PM
[quote="rrobinson3"ll go further and say Ollie will get Championship Manager of month for April and no i have not been drinking :D :D :D :D[/quote]

Sniffy and swiggy me thinks NO CHANCE your be back where you belong before you can say boo

rrobinson3
08-04-2014, 03:02 PM
Well Prat head your not safe yet from relegation so be careful with your remarks we could still be playing you next season >:) >:) >:)

lionsroar
09-04-2014, 01:31 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/14me4vd.jpg

rossendaleareaclaret
09-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Well Prat head your not safe yet from relegation so be careful with your remarks we could still be playing you next season >:) >:) >:)

Relegation ??????

rrobinson3
09-04-2014, 05:11 PM
[quote="geordielion"s looking more and more possible now...to the non millwall supporters posting on here on this subject i nhave two words for you F..CK OFF >:) >:)

rossendaleareaclaret
09-04-2014, 05:49 PM
[quote="rrobinson3"s looking more and more possible now...to the non millwall supporters posting on here on this subject i nhave two words for you F..CK OFF >:) >:)[/quote]

Knobhead of the highest order

zampa100
09-04-2014, 06:20 PM
lets not fu,ck the good work up and lets get three points against Watford,the clubs around us have hard games this Saturday and a win for the lions will put us in a good position

rrobinson3
10-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Is that the best you can do silly b...cks if you were a millwall supporter like the rest of us you would know what this means to us so crawl back under your stone >:( >:( this is for Rosendaleareaclaret >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

rossendaleareaclaret
10-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Is that the best you can do silly b...cks if you were a millwall supporter like the rest of us you would know what this means to us so crawl back under your stone >:( >:( this is for Rosendaleareaclaret >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Your great millllwaaallll have fun visiting grounds like orient acting well ard you mug ta da we've proper grounds to visit

zampa100
10-04-2014, 07:51 PM
yes sure you have grounds to visit,you key board warriors are all the same,big ,hard,tough sitting behind your pc,go and get your hot choc mummy has made you cos its nearly time for bed

lionsroar
11-04-2014, 01:55 PM

Your great millllwaaallll have fun visiting grounds like orient acting well ard you mug ta da we've proper grounds to visit[/quote]
We might get relegated but we will be fine, you on the other hand will still be spineless prick who is only brave enough to mouth off from the saftey of your nothern crap hole.

rossendaleareaclaret
11-04-2014, 07:45 PM

Your great millllwaaallll have fun visiting grounds like orient acting well ard you mug ta da we've proper grounds to visit[/quote]
We might get relegated but we will be fine, you on the other hand will still be spineless prick who is only brave enough to mouth off from the saftey of your nothern crap hole.[/quote]

Been to your sh1thole a few times and believe it or not it not that scary d1ckhead drank all around your manor as well west ham is a lot more intimidated and that's a fact spurs as well

Enjoy league 1 you knobhead you might be able to frighten little old crawley ;D

lionsroar
12-04-2014, 04:35 PM
English is not your strong point is it you thick northern mug X-D which pubs did you drink in around millwall ?

rossendaleareaclaret
12-04-2014, 04:44 PM
English is not your strong point is it you thick northern mug X-D which pubs did you drink in around millwall ?

Been loads of times Surry queys sullivans basically on the silwood estate all around London bridge
Amersham deptford and all around New cross

lionsroar
12-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Never heard of sullivans at surrey quays did you mean whelans ? X-D X-D X-D

http://i58.tinypic.com/2mgnme1.jpg

rossendaleareaclaret
12-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Never heard of sullivans at surrey quays did you mean whelans ? X-D X-D X-D

http://i58.tinypic.com/2mgnme1.jpg

Keyboard warrior ?????

Name a few pubs in burnley you've drank in I bet you can't because you cowardly w@nkers don't like travelling do you XD XD XD

Every time you lot come up to us you could fit you all in a minicab you pr1ck

BermondseyBoy
12-04-2014, 09:00 PM
If it wasn't for the fact that you're making a proper Bellend of yourself I would have banned you ages ago.

Keep going son

lionsroar
13-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Watch out Bermondsey boy he might be a member of the burnley suicide squad :-S X-D X-D X-D

BermondseyBoy
14-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Watch out Bermondsey boy he might be a member of the burnley suicide squad :-S X-D X-D X-D

"Who the **** are they"

XD

zampa100
14-04-2014, 04:27 PM
looking at the fixture list for all the clubs in trouble,i cant see Blackpool winning another game and Doncaster have a bad run in aswell,think we will just about overtake both of them