PDA

View Full Version : TV crews

griff
31-03-2014, 08:19 AM
Took a couple off of days away and went to the daughter's in Ashton on Thursday. We left early and drove to Quarry Bank Mill which is near Manchester Airport. Nice place, educational but there were lighting rigs, and a village-full off of lorries vans and cars blocking up the car-park. Seems Channel 4 were filming summat called The Mill which I haven't seen. Everywhere we went we had to avoid wires and technicians and some bits were shut off of. We put that down to the luck off of the draw but I were annoyed. Next day we went to Lyme Park, which is near stockport. Nice grounds and house, but there was another village-full off of lorries, vans and cars blocking up the car-park, actors all over the spot and blokes with clipboards stopping you going into some off of the rooms on account of summat called "shooting". We were also told to shut the **** up a couple off of times. Seems the BBC were filming summat called The Village which I also ofn't seen. The ****s

chalky-ncfc
31-03-2014, 08:27 AM
[/i]uck up a couple off of times

This happens all the time in Nottingham...

moorlad
31-03-2014, 08:33 AM
[quote="griff". We were also told to shut the **** up a couple off of times. Seems the BBC were filming summat called The Village which

griff
31-03-2014, 10:24 AM
[quote="moorlad". We were also told to shut the **** up a couple off of times. Seems the BBC